Chapter 5

||Vile Crown||
Chapter 4: Love?
Very short. (I was lazy 😞)
*

Please go to the next slide for Chapter 4! My Wattpad decided to ruin it in order 🙄

The two Sat awkwardly in the room, With Venus fiddling with the hem on his cape and with Mars? A blushing mess

The two Sat awkwardly in the room, With Venus fiddling with the hem on his cape and with Mars? A blushing mess. He had his hand on his mouth, trying to process whatever happened earlier..

Well to be fair, he wasn't the only one. Venus was also trying to process it. He was questioning himself on why did he do that?!
The tension was pretty thick. Maybe he should try to clear the air?

Without a doubt in mind, he cleared his throat and placed his hand on top of Mars's.. without making eye contact.

Ofcourse, this caught Mars's attention. He turns to him and tries to say something.. "look uh..this is a bit awkward but—"

"Mars. I-...ahem..forget about what happened earlier."

"I don't think it's that easy Venus..you can't just..avoid it."

"What do you want me to do then? Sit awkwardly with you?"

"Not really.." Mars's hand reaches out to Venus's face, tucking a stand of the Prince's long hair behind his ear before cupping Venus's Cheek, "how about.. we talk about it? We need to clear the air."

The Prince's face flushed, feeling the Knights Cold fingertips placed against his face. Just looking at his mismatched eyes made him feel some sort of longing.

With a sigh of defeat he agreed, "Yeah..maybe we should..." Pushing Mars's hand out of his face, Venus backed off, giving them enough space to be "comfortable".

"Great..uhh.." Mars paused, trying to find the words to start this awkward conversation.. "should we start with the kiss or..?"

"Look, I don't know what gotten to me Mars-"

"Does that mean you've been thinking about it?"

"What— Well I.." Venus looked away, his eyes flickering between him and the wall "Yeah maybe.."

"So you like me."

"That doesn't mean I-"

"Hey! Just food for thought. But still, if you really do feel that way.. maybe I should just tell you that..." Mars stood up from the bed and walked Infront of Venus, offering a hand to him "I feel the same way. Your highness.."

Venus looked back at him, his eyes averting between Mars's hand and his face..he was unsure of what to say, was Mars serious?

"Are you going to take it or not?"

"What are you trying to do, you idiot."

"Oh excuse for my lack of manners. Venus.. May I have your hand? Maybe even hold it forever?"

"Mars are you trying to say that—"

"Yes, your highness.."

"Well I..." Venus tried to suppress his excitement, looking away with a smile..to be fair, he never knew he had these types of feelings for his very best friend but now..I guess he does? "Yes... You may."

Mars smiled and took Venus's hand, pulling him up.

"Well..I guess this is the end of our friendship.."

Venus chuckled, placing a hand on Mars's face

"And a start of a new chapter."

Venus Leaned in, pressing his lips gently against Mars, who happily accepted and returned the favor..

"Okay..well that just happened.." Uranus murmured, backing off the door with Jupiter And Saturn behind him.

"Ahhhhh! I knew they had something for each other!" Saturn squealed, while Jupiter tried to shut him up..lifting his glasses up back at his face, he spoke

"I mean- I get that they're close but i never knew they saw Each other that way..." The following words just made Uranus lean back against the wall, lifting his black mask back up at his face.

"I mean, what did you expect? Venus is almost like a sucker for affection."

"Uranus!"

"What? I'm just saying. They've been close for the Universe knows how long and it'll make sense if they end up like this."

"They'll probably keep it secret." Jupiter suspected, Saturn nodded.

"Probably for the best.." Uranus Replied, crossing his arms "I mean, if Sun finds out he'd probably go berserk. I mean..after what happened with X's relationship with—"

"Let's not talk about that." Jupiter interrupted and stood up straight.. "anyways we should go now, give those two some space.. because they seem to be uh...really into it.."

"You're probably right mate, I don't want to see another "Heat of the moment thing" after seeing X—"

"Can you stop talking about X's relationship with-"

"Guys, let's just go."