Chapter 1

||Vile Crown||
Chapter I: Sorrow for a friend
~(May have a bit of Vars?)~

||Vile Crown||Chapter I: Sorrow for a friend~(May have a bit of Vars?)~

"Well, well, well..if it isn't Mercury I see." He smirked as he looked down at the guard who was kneeling down befors him..

"Uh..yeah, your highness..it's me.."
Mercury said, his voice shaking a bit out of nervousness.

He chuckled and placed a hand on Mercury's shoulder "Oh please my friend! Just call me Helios or Sun..after all...we are friends, right?"

Mercury let out a small gasps as he felt the Sun's iron grip on his shoulder, with a tight smile, he nodded..

Sun's eyes narrowed as he tightens his grip "you seem to be scared, old pal..it's not me is it?"

"Ow-! Sun-"

"Answer me."

Mercury shook his head and forced a smile of his face.. "O-of course Not w-why would I be scared of my very best friend..."

Silence was laced after Mercury's words as The former king looked down at him, he slowly let his grip go loose and backed off from him.

"Alright...You can go now."

Mercury, more than happy to scurry back up and leave the room..

The King chuckles to himself sinisterly as he sat down his throne, his elbow rested on the Armrest and the side of chin rested against his gloved fist..

"Oh Mercury...when will you learn..?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The sun rays filled the dim room as a young man leaned against the porch railings, admiring the beautiful view of the hills and trees before him

"Finally enjoying nature, Huh?"

He turned his head to where the voice was, only to see one of the guards, he sighed and spoke up.

"Now is not the time Ares" the guard chuckled and stood next to him

"Sorry, your highness. It's just that, it's kind of Endearing.."

"Shut up, Mars..And just call me Venus. And don't you DARE call me anything else! I don't like it when they call me-"

"-Aphrodite?"

"...Yeah." The two became silent as Venus sighed and looked down at the hills once more.

Mars smiled and placed a comforting hand on Venus' shoulder "Hey, I think the name is okay..I mean, it's the Goddess of Beauty-"

Venus harshly slapped his hand away "Maybe I don't want to be The Goddess of Beauty!!" He yelled.