Memory

||Vile Crown||
"One Night"
(Only about The two Gas giants relationship)

-this was before all the chaos happened btw
A: "Quick Question...am I moving too fast with my writing? You can be honest!"

----------------------

Flipping through series of pages, Saturn searched for something interesting from this new book that Pluto wrote. It was a love story ofcourse, And surprisingly, It was so well written. Saturn had almost finished half of it and he was getting a bit heated from the...ahem..that, Part of the story. He couldn't take it anymore and closed the page, leaving him in a blushing mess..

How is it so detailed?! He thought to himself before standing up, Placing the ring back over his eyes. He sighed, feeling bored as ever. He decided to Take a stroll around the park for some fresh air..

Putting his winter clothes on and a pair of boots, he got out the door an held onto the door knob, but before twisting to open it, a voice spoke behind him.

"Going somewhere, Friend?" Noticing the deep voice, he assumed that it was his closest Friend. he turned to his heel and faced the taller male..

"Yup, Just wanted to take a quick walk around the park. You want to come?"

"I would love to! Wait here, I'll just get ready." Saturn nodded as Jupiter turned away from him and goto it of the room. he sat on the couch and placed the ring back around his eye..

And for reference, yes he can see through it. Not as clearly though, but it does darken the surroundings!

Fiddling with the hem of his shirt, he waited patiently before hearing faint footsteps coming to his direction.

"I'm done, let's go.." he looked up and saw Jupiter..

He was wearing his usual thick glasses and dress shirt with a green sweater as a top, and brown slacks. His hair was messy.. Honestly, the pinkish hair he had was almost admiring, and the ruby red eyes suited him the most! It almost made Saturn wonder if any of it was natural..

"Saturn?"

Saturn snapped out of his thoughts, noticing that Jupiter was right Infront of his face! He shifted his position to have a bit of space and nodded, "uh, yeah sure! Let- let's just go now.."

Noticing Saturn stammering, Jupiter nodded and backed off.. what was that about?..Jupiter thought to himself as Saturn scurried to the the door and ran out..

"Sat! Wait for me!!" He shouted as he tried to catch up with The tailor, who was pretty fast with those heels-

The awkward silence hang between them as they walked along the cement path...

This had been going on for 20 minutes now..

What the heck are they supposed to do??

Jupiter sighed and decided to break the tension by placing a hand on Saturn's shoulder, "hey uhh..since we've been walking circles now...we should grab a coffee to warm ourselves up!"

Saturn stared upon the man before him and nodded, "oh, sure.. that'll be..good I guess.."

"Two coffees and one shortcake please.." Jupiter ordered at the counter, leaving Saturn to sit alone the table,

It was nice he guessed..maybe this will buy him more time to think about whatever the heck happened earlier..I mean-, he knows that Jupiter doesn't really know much about personal space because of the lack of attention he had growing up, but geez! The distance earlier could be barely even reach on inch!