Chapter 14: Group Therapy Bullshit

"I know you had something to do with it." Red muttered as Rare appeared beside him. "Huh? Had something to do with what?" Rare asked, sounding confused. "Don't play dumb." Red growled, "I know you had something to do with Fresh's sudden disappearance." Rare was silent for a few minutes after that. "Fresh randomly disappears all the time. Why do we think he's gone missing this time?" Rare's voice sounded more glitchy than usual. "Because, Rare, I see how you look at him. That strange glare in your eye. I know you took him. So. Where is he?" Red stared directly into Rare's eyes. He hoped he could make Rare crack just by willing it, but of course, it wasn't going to be that easy. "You're crazy." Rare rolled his eyes, then vanished into the Mind Void. "Red! Come downstairs!" He heard Dream call from the living room. Red stood up and headed downstairs. Mostly everyone was gathered in the living room, looking confused. "Good to see you out of your room, my child." Dream gave Red a tight hug. Dream stood up on the coffee table. "So!" Dream clapped his hands, making sure everyone was paying attention. "Today I am going to have us participate in a group therapy. I think it will be a great bonding exercise for us." Dream sat down cross legged on the coffee table. "This is stupid." Dust muttered and took a seat next to Red. "This is some pussy bullshit is what it is." Fell grumbled from the couch. "Oh don't be like that guys! It'll be fun, I promise! Now, who wants to go first?" Dream looked around the room expectantly. There were a few moments of silence and awkward looks before Red decided to raise his hand. "Uh, I guess I'll go first." Red took a deep breath and stood up. "So I guess we're just sharing our struggles, right? Okay. So. It makes me upset when Killer calls me a fatass whore." Red said, not wanting to talk about his real issues. He didn't want to talk about Sci or Fatal or his father. So his little rivalry with Killer will do. Killer immediately stood up, "Um actually, I called you a fatass slut. And it's not my fault you're a fucking fatass!" Dream gave Killer the most murderous glare. "Killer, that isn't how we talk to our friends." Dream's tone of voice spoke of threat and warning. "He's the one who brought it up! If he got beef with me, he better fucking be a man about it." Killer walked up to Red. Red was not intimidated. He knew he could beat Killer in a fight. "Killer." Nightmare hissed. Killer paused and looked over at Nightmare. Nightmare was glaring daggers at Killer. "Sit down." Nightmare snarled. "Y-yes Alpha Daddy Nightmare UwU." Killer returned to his seat.

It was all boring, besides the weird Killer shit. Ink complained about his stupid lack of emotions, Fell bitched about his brother, Outer whined about the X-Event, exedra exedra. Dust didn't really pay until Horror stood up. Dust moved closer to Red. No matter what Horror said, he couldn't let himself lose it in front of everyone. "Dust killed my brother." Those four words created a wave of gasps, although not everyone looked too surprised. Dust glanced over at Red, but thankfully he didn't seem to care. "If I were in charge, I would've kicked him out a long time ago." Horror growled. Luckily, before Dust fucked up and started bitching, Dream spoke up, "Horror, I can understand your anger, but everyone here has been granted amnesty for their past actions. Don't forget that you have killed as well. If we kicked out anyone who has done something bad in their past, none of us would be here." There were murmurs of agreement, and it all seemed to be settled, until Horror opened his big fat ugly mouth again. "And don't forget he killed the original Blue. Dust destroyed his own AU. How could anyone forgive him so easily? Yes, I've killed in the past, but none of us has done anything as atrocious as Dust has." Horror spat every word as if they tasted fowl in his mouth. "Oh cut the bullshit." Dust growled. "You're not innocent in this." Dust stood up. Horror's expression quickly became less confident. "F-fine! I admit I was going a bit too hard on you!" Horror glanced over at Blueberry, then back at Dust. "Please don't." Horror looked terrified. Good. Red looked up at Dust. "Dust?" Red looked nervous and concerned. Dust took a deep breath. Did he really want to do this in front of Red? After what Red has been through? But he couldn't keep it a secret any longer. "Please what? Please don't tell anyone you were in a sexual relationship with a minor?" Another wave of gasps washed across the room. Dust looked over at Blueberry. He looked absolutely mortified. "HE'S LYING!" Horror shouted, desperately looking around the room, hoping to find someone that didn't look disgusted and shocked. "I'm not lying." Dust said blandly. "I was 15 when I moved into the castle. You groomed me. You said I was yours. You told me not to tell anyone. You took advantage of my past, of my trauma. I trusted you! I looked up to you! I spilled my heart out and you USED IT AGAINST ME! YOU DISGUSTING PERVERT! I TRUSTED YOU! I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU!" Dust was breathing heavily, his throat sore from shouting. Silence filled the room. He waited for Horror to respond. "We didn't have sex until you turned 18." Horror said quietly, as if he was still trying to make himself in the right. As if he was still trying to make himself the victim. Red stood up. Dust looked over. "Are you okay?" He whispered. He could see tears in Red's eyes. "Please go upstairs, you don't need to hear the rest of this." Dust gave Red a quick kiss before Red ran upstairs. Ink quickly followed Red. There was a long, long silence. Then Blueberry spoke. "...Horror? Is this true?" Horror looked away, confirming what Dust had accused. Ace stepped in front of Blueberry, sheltering him from the pervert. "I...I think we should all go back to our rooms for now." Dream said after a few minutes. No one argued. No one said anything. Everyone simply did as they were told, except for Ace and Blueberry who went to their AU.