Chapter 13: Wedding Planning and EVILLLLLLL

Ink paced around the room while Red sat on his bed, looking for a blank page in his notebook. As maid of honor, Red needed to make sure this wedding was absolutely stunning, although not too stunning. It can't outshine Ink or Error. "There we go." Red finally found a clean page. He grabbed his pen. "So first thing's first, which AU is this wedding happening in?" Red asked. They needed to figure out an AU so they could set up a spot for the wedding. And they had to do it in advance so the AU's residents don't get pissy. "I know Error wants a wedding in Outertale. I was originally thinking Softtale, but we all know what happened there. So I think I can agree with Error that Outertale is a good spot." Ink plopped down on the bed. "Good good. Outer can help us find a spot." Red wrote down Outertale on his list. "Hmm. What if we had PJ as flower boy?" Red suggested, thinking it would be a cute idea. Ink squealed. "Oh my stars! That is absolutely downright genius! Oh he's going to look sooooo adorable!" Ink flapped his arms excitedly. Red smiled. "Okay, now, who are going to be your bridesmaids? You need at least two." Red asked. "Oh that's easy. Dream and Blue." Ink answered. "Dream can't be your bridesmaid because he's going to be the priest." Red informed him. "I thought Dust was going to be the priest?" Ink tilted his head. "No. Dust doesn't want to be the priest." Red told him. "Oh. Okay. Then Dust can be a bridesmaid." Ink concluded. "Alright." Red nodded. "Have you found any dresses you like, or have you yet to go dress shopping?" Red asked. "I want to wait until I get this baby out of me. If I go dress shopping now, the dress might be too big when the actual wedding comes." Ink told him. "That's is strangely smart of you." Red commented. "Was that an insult or a compliment?" Ink asked. "It's whatever you want it to be." Red shrugged, writing things down. "Oh. Well, then thank you." Ink smirked. Red playfully rolled his eyes. The door to the room opened and Error walked in. "H0w Ar3 th1ngs g0Ing?" Error asked, sitting down next to Ink. "Things are going great! Red's writing down wedding stuff for me." Ink pointed to Red's notebook. "Hm. 1 sE3." Error nodded his head slightly. "Who's going to be your best man?" Red asked Error. "G3n0." Error replied. "Obviously." Ink chortled. "Okay. What about groomsmen?" Red asked, clicking his pen. "I w4s thInk1ng N1ghtmArE 4nd Cr0ss." Error said. "Okay okay." Red scribbled down notes. "I was thinking that Fresh could help with decorations." Ink suggested. "Good idea. Fresh is actually quite good at that." Red nodded. "I don't know." Rare appeared. "I haven't seen Fresh in a while. He might be on vacation or something." Rare informed them. "What do you mean?" Ink asked with worry in his voice. "I mean what I said. I haven't seen him in a while." Rare shrugged. Red and Ink shared a worried look. "We can't have the wedding without Fresh!" Ink hopped off the bed. "0h y3s wE cAn." Error stepped off the bed. "W3 cAn jUst f1nd s0m3OnE Els3 t0 d0 thE d3c0rAtIng." Error told him. Ink glared. "It's not about that! I want all of our friends there! And that includes Fresh!" Ink ran out of the room, probably going to look for Fresh. Error soon followed. "How unfortunate." Rare said, then disappeared.

Twist Tie glared right back at the self proclaimed "King Multiverse". They could tell that King Multiverse was trying to intimate them, but it wasn't working. Or, at least it wasn't working on Twist Tie. Bon Bon, on the other hand, was fidgeting like crazy and refusing to make eye contact with anyone. "And we won't be taking the oath. We know about you and your powers." Twist Tie spoke loudly and confidently. Bon Bon glanced over at them. "...we do?" Bon Bon tilted his head in confusion. Twist Tie sighed. "I know about your powers." They reluctantly clarified. "But my statement still stands true. We will not under any circumstances be pledging any oath to you." There were a few moments of silence after that. Perhaps King Multiverse was thinking through what Twist Tie had said. "If you will not pledge your loyalty to me, then what is the point of recruiting you to my kingdom? What is the point of having you serve under me?" King Multiverse asked, looking a mixture of bored and annoyed. "We have discovered something." Twist Tie answered, not planning on giving anymore information until the deal was settled. King Multiverse narrowed his eyes, yet didn't say anything, as if expecting Twist Tie to continue. After a few more minutes of silence before Twist Tie decided to speak. "I'll give you a week to decide. But let me warn you, we are not enemies you want." Twist Tie grabbed Bon Bon and led him away.
Once they returned to Twist Tie's AU, they and Bon Bon ventured down into the basement with a fresh slab of raw meat. A low growl could be heard as they entered. "Oh shit it." Twist Tie growled back. They tossed the slab of meat into a large cage. Inside the cage was a large goopy being. It was aggressive. Yet, it seemed like it could form thoughts of its own. The disgusting creature didn't hesitate to wolf down the raw meat, then it glared at Twist Tie and Bon Bon. "Wwwhhheeenn II ggeettt oouuttt oofff hheeerrree, II wwwiillll kkiiillll aalllll ooff yyyoouu." The creature hissed. Twist Tie scoffed. "Sure you will." They grabbed Bon Bon's hand and led him out of the basement.