25

"Who's that huh?!" Hanni sure cannot hear but she's not dumb. She knows very well to herself that tonight will be just another trauma to her while her father beat her up to almost death.

That was the longest time her father beat her. Her eyes were swollen, her skin almost turned all red, her body was already weak, she's all bruised up but it's okay, she's strong. She's Hanni.

She cleaned her body and stared at the bruises her dad made. Until when do I have to suffer?

Hanni's phone buzzed so she took it.

Dani 🐶: Hanni you might be still mad at me and because of that I don't wanna hide anything anymore.

Dani 🐶: Wonyoung blackmailed Minji.

Hanni couldn't believe her eyes, she seems lost right now.

Pham cutie: What do you mean?

Dani 🐶: One night Minji visited my house and she was drunk. Because of drunkenness, she suddenly told us her secret, secret that Wonyoung blackmailed her.

Dani 🐶: Minji said Wonyoung blackmailed her by saying Wonyoung will reveal Minji's secret that it's her family who crashed into yours if Minji don't stay away from you.

Hanni kept processing things in her mind and now things are slowly making sense.

Dani 🐶: That's why Minji suddenly started avoiding you. Your girlfriend was the reason.

Dani 🐶: We have a plan to tell you about it but we still decided to look for the right time. Don't worry, we already expected this consequences.

It took Hanni 2 minutes before typing a reply.

Pham cutie: Thank you for telling me Dani. I'm not mad, I just didn't like the fact that you all lied but I get it now.

Dani 🐶: I'm really sorry Hanni. It won't happen again I promise...

Pham cutie: It's okay, at least I know the truth now 👍

Pham cutie: What about karaoke with Haerin tomorrow after class?

Dani 🐶: Sounds fun to me! I never say no to that~

Pham cutie: Okay then, goodnight. See you tomorrow.

Hanni sighed as she lay down on her bed.

Things make sense now. Hanni hates liars, depends in the situation. And now she didn't like how her girlfriend lied to her. I think it's time to put things in the end.

"Good morning Hanni. How was your sleep? I'm sorry." Haerin greeted as soon as she saw Hanni.

"My sleep isn't that good but at least I had a rest. Please stop apologizing now, I understand you."

"Thank you Hanni."

"Where is Danielle?"

"In the bathroom."

"Should we wait for her?"

"If you want to."

"Okay then."

They stayed still in same place until Danielle gets out from the bathroom.

"Hi..."

The embarrassment in Danielle's eyes is so obvious, can't even look at Hanni's eyes directly. Hanni understood so she pulled Danielle in a tight hug patting her back.