11

Days, weeks and two moths had passed in just seconds, you can see how Hanni and Minji became more closer to each other. It's a hard for both of them to communicate without using phones, paper and pen but it's better than not having conversation, Hanni had started to learn sign language again and yes Hanni is having a hard time learning it but she's trying her best, same with Minji. Hanni is learning through internet while Minji bought a book for it.

Hanni waved her hand and Minji immediately noticed. "There you are! Good morning."

Hanni smiled mouthing good morning too. They took out their phones and Minji started typing with a smile.

Hate this girl: Mom wanted to have a dinner with you later!

Hanniyah: 😲

Hanniyah: Really??? No way!

Hanni gasped her eyes wide in shock.

Hate this girl: There's way! Better show up later!

Hanniyah: I haven't even went to your house yet idiot.

Hate this girl: Then I'll send you my address.

Hanniyah: That's not a gentleman of you 🙄

Hate this girl: Oh yeah?

Hanniyah: Oh yeah! 😒

Hanni rolled her eyes turning around herself to Minji.

Hate this girl: I'm just kidding!

Hate this girl 🤣🤣🤣

Hanniyah: Nice joke.

Hate this girl: I'll be waiting in the parking lot later, okay?

Hanniyah: Yes ma'am, I'm heading now.

Hate this girl: Hwaiting!

Hanni smiled, raised her thumbs up and then they separated ways.

Hanni arrived in her classroom and Danielle was waiting for her already. "Unnie unnie unnie!"

Hanni sat beside Danielle grinning her teeth. "What's up?" Hanni mouthed and Danielle excitedly took out her phone, Hanni did so too.

Dani 🐶: HAERIN UNNIE WILL BE STUDYING HERE TOO!!!!

Hanni gasped with unbelievable look.

Pham cutie: ARE YOU FOR REAL?!?!?

Dani 🐶: I AM VERY VERY VEERRYYY FOR REAL GIRLYYYY

Dani 🐶: I'M SO EXCITTEEEDD!! LET'S WAIT FOR HER TODAY!!

Pham cutie: Here goes my little Danielle~ Make sure your weapons are ready for her~

Dani 🐶: I get that unnie stop it 😶

Pham cutie: By the way, tell me honest Dani, do you like Haerin?

Dani 🐶: NAH!!!

Pham cutie: Then why are you so excited?

Dani 🐶: Here, do you have any cousin or favorite family member?

Pham cutie: Yes.

Dani 🐶: Whenever they come (Your favorites) what do you feel??

Pham cutie: Excited and Happy?

Dani 🐶: That's right!!! That's what I feel, and I hope you get what I mean unnie 😅

Pham cutie: Oh I get it, so she's just like a family member? ...

Dani 🐶: Exactly!

Pham cutie: Does that mean you're still into Wonyoung???

Dani 🐶: So whenever~ You ask me again how I feel~ Please remember~ my answer is you~

Pham cutie: 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Dani 🐶: Whatever you people say, I will still like her! 🙄🙄🙄

Pham cutie: Yeah? You swear that?

Dani 🐶: I SWEAR THAT!!!

Pham cutie: 🤷‍♀️

Pham cutie: I'm really not sure, I'm a fortunate teller so I can say that you're lying.

Dani 🐶: Fortunate teller doesn't suit to you, you should be like a clown in circus.

Hanni's upper lip raised and her nose wrinkled making a disgust face then hits Danielle's head with a thick book, they laugh together hitting and playfully fighting each other.

Pupils in the classroom watches the always mysterious, lonely, colorless, depressed and introvert Pham Hanni turns into dynamic, smiley, colorful, friendly and extrovert person. Some of them is happy for Hanni but others is not.

'

"Second semester is coming you know?"

"Hmm? Oh my gosh, I had just started..."

Danielle chuckled staring at Haerin's cat eyes.

"It's fine. You can do it, you're a genius one."

"Don't say that, I'm far from that though."

"How can you say that?"

"How? If I am really a real genius then I shouldn't be here and just hanging out there right now."

Danielle chuckled tucking Haerin's hair behind her ear allowing her to see Haerin's eyes clearly.

"Not all of the genius isn't like that though..."

Haerin's ear slowly turned red after Danielle did that, she faced Danielle locking their eyes.

"I have nothing to say other than your eyes is beautiful." Haerin broke the eye contact fearing Danielle to see her blushing. "Are you really gonna keep flirting with me instead of studying?" Danielle giggled coming back to her sense.

"Right, I completely forgot."

"If only I weren't like sister to you I'd probably think that you like me."

"Silly, I mean who wouldn't like you. Also, I heard that one of the guy in our classroom likes you. Remember Gyeongsu?"

"Mhm. Yeah, does he like me?"

"You answered it yourself."

"It's fine, they just admire my beauty~" Haerin replied and then flipped her hair making Danielle giggle.

"Yeah you're right because I also do." Danielle whispered audibly.

"Did you say something?"

"H-huh? N-no? Why?"

"Nothing, maybe I'm just hallucinating." Or maybe I pretended to be.

"That's dangerous y'know."

"I know."

➸ : Please excuse my writing and the events that is happening here😭🙏