19

"MINJI WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!"

Soyeon laughed and unexpectedly kicked Hanni down the stadium stairs, Hanni's body rolled down, Haerin became speechless and so Minji. They didn't expect that.

"Like what they say~ Never let them know your next move~" Soyeon laughed looking at Hanni's aching body while she curl her hair. "Isn't she cute?"

Haerin clenched her fist and used all her strength to get away from Minji's grasp and slapped Minji real hard. "I thought you have changed. Guess we got fooled by some demon like you."

"Oooww~ that must've hurt~" Soyeon mocked. Haerin Haerin won't let Soyeon pass so she takes the soccer ball and throws it at Soyeon's face before pushing her down the stadium's stairs where she exactly pushed Hanni. "AH!"

"I should've let Danielle rip your hair out, but if that didn't happened, right now it will." Haerin roughly pulled Minji's hair almost making Minji cry.

"HEY HEY HEY!! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" Danielle ran towards the girls and stopped Haerin. "Why are you doing that Hae??"

"Look down!" So Danielle did, seeing Hanni's trembling body getting away from Soyeon.

"Minji??? Seriously?!?"

"I-I'm so-sorry—" Minji received a hard slap from Danielle with a hard punch. "You're so selfish." Danielle scoffed going down to Hanni's direction. Haerin followed, leaving Minji in tears with guilt.

"Kim Minji?" The teacher called Minji's name, "Yes ma'am?"

"Someone was looking for you."

"What?"

"Just go." Minji closed her notebook and gets out, her body suddenly felt cold at the sight of Wonyoung's mad face. Wonyoung pulled Minji's hair right after the teacher closed the door, dragging Minji in the bathroom.

"What did you do this time?"

"What—" Wonyoung cut her off by giving her a slap. Hard enough to make her cheek turn red. "I don't want your stupid answers. Answer me directly."

Minji avoided Wonyoung's gaze fidgeting her hand. "I-I didn't do it. It was Soyeon. I didn't do anything."

"Why do you think Haerin would lie hmm?"

Slap.

"What did you do?"

"I-I just held Haerin back– I just did what I knew would be good for me!"

Slap.

"You're so selfish. Again Minji, leave Hanni alone."

"I-I am trying!"

"Trying? How? By befriending with Soyeon to come for Hanni?" Wonyoung pulled Minji's collar closer, whispering to her ear; "Leave Hanni alone if you don't want your secret to get exposed. Understand?" Minji's lips suddenly turned pale and nodded.

"Yes.."

"This is your warning Minji. Don't reach to your limit." Wonyoung said fixing Minji's collar with a mischievous smile.

Fuck you very much Wonyoung. Just wait for your time.

Minji clenched her fist in anger before letting out a loud scream as soon as Wonyoung gets out.

A student was about to get inside but flinched and stopped after hearing the scream. Shit, is that a ghost? Fuck. She stepped back and ran away.

Yujin chuckled shaking her head and then came inside the bathroom. "This isn't your room for that Kim Minji.."

Minji's eyes darted to Yujin who's standing behind the door. "SHUT UP!"

"Look what's happening to you now." Yujin smiled. "Are you here to annoy me or what?!"

"No no of course not." She walks towards Minji saying, "Why don't you just accept my offer?"

"Why don't you just leave me alone?! I can handle this alone."

"Really? But... why does it look like you're needing someone?" Yujin chuckled. "Stop it Yujin."

"No one is on your side, Minji. If you think Soyeon is there... then you're a such fool. We all know here that she's just black mailing you to get someone to serve her. Right?" Minji became speechless and grabbed Yujin's collar.

"What do you know, huh?!"

"Everything Minji."

Minji was obviously angry, you could tell by the veins that is forming in her hand.

"What do you mean EVERYTHING?"

"From Wonyoung... to Soyeon... to other things..."

"Who the fuck really are you?!"

"It's not important anymore. I'm just thinking about you, worrying about you..."

"FUCK!" Minji lets go her collar and kicked the trashcan. "So what now? Seems like you're really in a HARD situation." Yujin smiled.

Minji glared at Yujin deciding just to leave, her mind was even more messed up. It is already, Yujin just made it harder.

"All of you are fucking crazy."

"She's really a piece of shit. Minji is no different." Haerin agreed while they walk.

"Where's Wonyoung by the way? Won't she drive you to your house?"

"She said she has something important to take care of about school."

"At this time?"

Hanni nod her head.

"It's fine I guess, I'll give you guys a ride instead."

"Thanks Danielle."

"But tonight.... let's not be sad! I know you just experienced something really really bad today Hanni but wouldn't it be fun to have a karaoke night???" Hanni's mood lightens up with a grin and gave them a thumbs up.

"That sounds great!"

"Let's go!" They run together outside the school excitedly.

"Don't you think it would be better to keep your secret hidden for the sake of her happiness?"

"Think of this Minji, what if the truth comes out? Do you think Hanni will still look at you the same? Do you think you will get back her friends's trust? Think about it...."

"No..."