13

Hanni immediately pulled out her phone and starts typing as soon as the class got dismissed and approached Minji.

Where have you been earlier? Are you mad at me???

Hanni felt a huge pang in her heart as Minji walk past by her and bumping her shoulder.

What did I do wrong?

Hanni followed Minji grabbing her wrist only to end up on floor. "Leave me alone asshole. You are a shame."

Hanni swears to never forget what Minji's hands just said. Why is she suddenly acting up like this? Did I really upset her that much?

Hanni couldn't believe herself what had just happened. She felt a pair of arms helping her to stand up, she turned back and sees Wonyoung. Hanni hugged Wonyoung tightly without any hesitation.

I think I just lost a friend.

She's not a friend. Why would a friend do that to her friend?

Hanni wipes her nose as she sniff and types back.

She's still my friend. But not anymore I guess..

No friends will hurt their friends like what she did to you.

But she's my past friend now..

I don't get you anymore.

Hanni sniffed even more drinking up the whole glass of soju.

Chill!

How??? She's my best friend!'

Wonyoung shook her head with a chuckle typing a reply.

How about me? Am I not your best friend too?

Dumbass! Stop including yourself here! Hanni threw the used tissue on Wonyoung's face.

That's disgusting!

I am more disgusting!

Hanni cried even more while sniffing on the tissue.

Who said you are disgusting?!?

I just feel it!

Seriously, what kind of feeling is that?

You're literally the most cleanest person I've ever met.

Stop joking around!

I'm serious!

Hanni didn't type anymore, continuing drinking and eating with Wonyoung.

I dwnt wsny ti gi himr

"What? Oh to get played by someone drunk." Wonyoung tried reading Hanni's phone and immediately nodded as soon as she understands it.

Wonyoung placed her arms on Hanni's hips and the other arm on her back guiding her way.

"You're not hard to handle as I thought." Wonyoung said unlocking her car, placing Hanni inside, just when she was about to close the car's door, a familiar person appeared right in front of her.

"What are you doing here?"

"Where are you taking her?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because I am her friend."

"Excuse you. You are now an EX friend. E-X F-R-I-E-N-D." Wonyoung scoffed causing Minji to clench her first.

"I'm still a friend. I was just upset earlier, I didn't meant to push her like that."

"You did NOT meant to?" Wonyoung laughed and glanced to Hanni's drunk smiling face while counting on her fingers. "You mean you did NOT meant to push her earlier?"

"Yes."

"Nice reason. Try again next time, thank you, next."

Minji slapped Wonyoung across her face but Wonyoung just chuckled touching her cheek and slapped back Minji.

"I didn't do anything to you to make you slap me." Wonyoung spoke her eyes burning with hate. "YES YOU DID!"

"Is it my fault that you get hurt easily? Even your grandparents will to laugh at that." Wonyoung responded with a giggle.

"Just. Just give Hanni up to me and let me drive her to her home."

"You wish." Wonyoung rolled her eyes bumping to Minji, walking in the driver's seat pulling her seatbelt on and drives off, she watch her car get far from where Minji was standing with a smirk of victory displayed on her face.

"I'm not that stupid to give up on Hanni."

Wonyoung carried Hanni in to her house and placed her on the sofa. Wonyoung pulls out Hanni's phone from her pocket and placed it on the glass table if ever she needs something.

I've never taken care of a drunk person, this is embarrassing. Wonyoung thought while looking at Hanni's sleeping body thinking what she should do, Whatever. Maybe I just should give her a more comfortable bed to sleep on.

She carried Hanni on her bed placing her gently, she was about to get off if only Hanni didn't grabbed the collar of her uniform, Hanni pulled Wonyoung closer their faces only 2 inches apart.

She's drunk Wonyoung.

She's drunk.

Wonyoung she's drunk!

Hanni's face was getting closer and closer while Wonyoung's mind is a mess, so she just shut her eyes forcefully.

And right after 10 seconds, Hanni's grip starts loosing up giving her a chance to quickly pull away, Wonyoung held her chest feeling her own heart beat going crazy.

What the fuck.

You're crazy Wonyoung, she's drunk!

What are you doing wake up!

"What the hell."

Wonyoung glanced at Hanni for the last time before turning around leaving her alone in the room.

Hanni woke up feeling so much pain.

I probably got so much drunk last night... where's Wonyoung?"

Hanni stands up from the bed and then fell on the floor. But instead of complaining, she stood up as if nothing happened not knowing that her nose was bleeding.

That's fucking embarrassing, why do I need to kiss the floor instead of a person. That's unfair.

Hanni found Wonyoung at the kitchen placing a ramen on the table. "Good morning." Wonyoung greeted in sign language with a smile making Hanni grin widely while her nose continues to bleed out even more.

What a green flag~