2

Students began to step out the classroom including Hanni. "Pham Hanni!"

"Pham!"

"Hanni!"

"Hey! Hanni!"

Minji kept shouting Hanni's name while Hanni kept on walking.

"Seriously?! What's wrong with her!" Minji pulled Hanni closer to her to avoid the car behind her. Hanni was stunned, she doesn't know how to react, she had no idea that there is a car behind her, that Minji was shouting her name.

"Are you really crazy?! Are you deaf or something?! Don't you hear the car behind?! Don't you hear my voice?! What's wrong with you?!" What's wrong with you. What's wrong with me? Everything, everything is wrong with me.

"I guess you're really deaf haha. Can't even say anything?"

"What are you gonna do right now? Just stare at me 'til night?"

"Or are you mute? Oh! HAHAZ wait I think that's funny! I mean, no one with that condition would study in a nice school like here!" Minji laughed in invidious, Hanni on the other hand gripped unto her own skirt and gulped thinking what she's saying.

Minji paused with a bit gasp, "Don't tell me you're really one of the two? Which one? Deaf or mute?" Minji added before laughing again. What's so funny?

"Oh. Ahem, sorry, I think I'm too happy today. You're funny."

"I don't know what's wrong with you, you don't say any single word."

"What a weirdo."

"Alright weirdo, I'm going first now, see you around." Minji smiled for the last time and patted Hanni's shoulder then walks away.

"Poor Pham Hanni. Doesn't have any idea that Kim Minji embarrassed her." One of the pupil mumbled as they walk.

Hanni sighed placing her both hands inside her uniform's pocket and walks away from the scene.

Hanni arrived at the soccer field, borrowing a soccer ball, Hanni started playing alone while listening to a song on her earphones peacefully, all she want right now is peace. Hanni was good at soccer, she's once a soccer player too. It was her sport, she was one of the player in this school before, but she got bullied so she had no choice but to leave the team even if she doesn't want to.

"So people was right. Pham is really good at soccer."

"Hi, Pham Hanni right?" A girl from earlier who defended Hanni appeared. "Pham Hanni, yeah I know you." Hanni stared at the girl and removed her earphones. Yes Hanni is deaf, but that doesn't mean she can't listen to songs anymore, she can; by feeling the vibration of the sound etc.

"I am Jang Wonyoung."

"From building C, class 5." Jang Wonyoung smiled politely, hand offering for handshake. Hanni looks at Wonyoung's hand and didn't even do any movement. She just stare at it. "Oh.... uhm.... I get it, maybe you're not used to these things~" Wonyoung said and takes back her hand. She's kinda weird for me to be honest... Wonyoung thought while looking at the other.

"Wanna play together?"

"I heard that you are an ex player of soccer.."

"Just watching your skills I think you deserve to be in the team again." Hanni looked at her in coincidence, "I mean, you're really pretty good, so why not?"

Hanni doesn't know how to response to whatever she's saying. Hanni had no idea what Wonyoung was talking about.

"Okay, let me ask you again, okay?"

"Wanna play together? Soccer?" Hanni can only understand the "Soccer" and she just nodded. "Cool!"

Wonyoung then ran to her place, and Hanni is ready. Someone is playing with Hanni with her favorite sport, for the first time again.

The two began to play 1 versus 1 and Hanni must admit, she enjoyed it. She feels genuine happy again. After 20 minutes of playing, they sat beside each other drinking water and wiping their own sweats. "You're really good at it! You just beat me! Haha you're cool! I just don't understand why they bully a talented person like you."

"Like, aren't you so adorable?? Almost good at everything though!" Wonyoung giggled and their eyes met creating silence around them. What's happening? What is this? What am I doing? No.

Hanni broke the eye contact and takes out a ballpen and a stickynote writing 'Thank you for defending me from Jeon Soyeon earlier and thank you for playing with me and making my day today :) I have to go.' before sticking it to the soccer ball that Wonyoung was holding and then starts to walk away out of the field.

"She doesn't need to be shy to use her voice tho?" Wonyoung took a last glance from Hanni before reading it.

Wonyoung giggled and puts the stickynote inside her bag after reading it. "Is she that extremely shy that she can't say it using her own voice? Haha that's cute."

'

"Hanni! Where have you been!" Danielle was about to hug Hanni but remembers that Hanni isn't into physical touch. "Somewhere where I can find my peace."

"Where??"

"Soccer field."

"Really?! Cool! Do you play??"

"Yes, before."

"Aaww, that's sad. Why don't you play again?"

"I still play, sometimes."

"At least you still play!"

"But not like before."

"It's okay!"

It's okay, sure.

"Hey, I just saw you earlier with my Wonyoung at the soccer field, what else did you two did huh?!" A random girl suddenly popped up and pushed Hanni down on the ground. "What the hell?! Hey, that's so disrespectful!" Danielle madly spoke holding Hanni's hand and helping her to stand up but the girl also pushed Danielle from the other side and the girl sat on top of Hanni.

"Hear me out slut. Even though Jang Wonyoung don't know me, I still have the right to be jealous and be angry to you because I love her. So leave my Wonyoung alone huh?! Who knows if something more happens between you two-"

"YAH!" A familiar figure came and pulled the girl's hair and body away from Hanni. "You're from building C, right? So why are you here?!" Danielle ran to Hanni now and fixes her hair.

"And?! Who cares if I am from building C? Is the other buildings not allowed to come at this stupid building??" The girl scoffed only to receive a hard slap from Minji. "Don't ever call this building 'stupid'. Know how to know what building you are in, girly." The girl looked at Minji in disbelief and got herself embarrassed ending the scene by running.

"And you! You're grown ass woman now! But still can't defend yourself?!" Minji scolded placing her finger on Hanni's temple and pushing it while she talks. "You. Are. In. Senior. High School now. You should know how to act mature. You can't act and be baby forever." Danielle slapped away Minji's finger.

"Don't say that. She didn't even asked for your help."

"But she needed it." Minji shrugged her shoulder with an annoying smirk. "If I didn't came, think what would happen to both of you. Especially to that weirdo."

"Stop, she's not a weirdo."

"But she is."

"Stop talking about yourself, idiot."

➸ : my whole body hurts rn (i will be absent to school 😜)