24

Hanni may be alone after all what happened but at least Jungwon was there to listen and understand her, even he was struggling to understand her he still tried. They are maybe not close but Jungwon want to help her somehow. After letting it out to Jungwon, Hanni ended up leaning her head on his shoulder and falls asleep.

He didn't do anything, just stared at her and thinking how world is cruel to her. The door opened and revealed Minji.

"Jungwon...?" Minji stopped and looked at them. Hanni asleep on his shoulder. "What?"

"What are you doing here?" She asked walking towards them. "Obviously comforting your best friend."

"Is she fine?"

"She found out something she said."

"What is it?"

"You don't know? It's about her past, the car who crashed their car, the reason and stuff."

"About us."

"What? Oh. Yeah, I guess."

"I didn't meant to hide it to her." Minji sighed brushing off the strands of hair on Hanni's face. "I just don't want to hurt her. I'm not scared of her hating me, I'm scared of hurting her."

"Still. You should've told her more earlier. It's even painful for her since she found it out from someone else instead of from you."

"I know, I am dumb. I am being blackmailed by them."

"I understand."

"So.. how does she feel right now?"

"Is a little better now I suppose."

"Good... thanks Jungwon."

"No problem."

"Oh by the way are you two close?"

"No, it's been like months when we saw each other here, same place. She even caught me smoking, I'm glad she didn't reported me."

"You smoke?!"

"Okay fine yes, lower your voice."

"Bitch?!" Minji smacked Jungwon's forehead. "If she didn't reported you I will for sure."

"I dare you, I'll tell your mom you like girls."

"I dare you to tell her, I promise she won't have a word to you or me. She already knew."

"Since when you came out?"

"Not yet."

"Bitch."

They both went silent when Hanni stirred and slowly opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was Minji's blurry face.

Her eyes is still puffy. It seems like she cried a lot. It gives me a big pang. It was all because of me anyways...

"I'm sorry." Minji apologized right away, she was expecting it, Hanni pushed her away as she stand up. Jungwon saw it and immediately helped Minji. "I don't want to see your face right now." Hanni grabbed her bag running out.

"You okay?"

"Emotionally not." Minji sat down and sighed. "I'm so... so so stupid Jungwon."

"I know. I agree though, don't be mad."

"I have no time to get mad."

"She will be fine. I gave her some advices, let's hope she'll buy it."

"Thanks Won."

"No problem, just learn from your mistakes." Minji nod her head.

There was no one in the hallway anymore but Hanni still went to her next class, knowing she will get scolded for being SO LATE. Hanni twisted the door knob and walked inside as if there's no one in front. She doesn't care anymore.

"Oh god! I can't believe this! How disrespectful! Be earlier sometimes! You're such a pain in the ass!" Their lecturer yelled and the class were just silent. "Now who's gonna tell her?" One of her classmate whispered. "Let's not give a fuck. She's just making herself stupid." The other one replied.

The topic was almost impossible for her to understand since the teacher explains things so fast but thanks to her brainy brain she managed to understand it. I should focus on my studies and other important things in life instead of crying over a past that cannot be back. It will be okay since we can't bring back what's done.

She's outside the library and was about to enter but was pulled away by Danielle. "What's wrong with you?" Danielle can see the annoyance and disappointment on Hanni's eyes and it's breaking her heart.

"I'm sorry."

"Stop it, I don't need your apologize."

"We are finding a right time to tell you but didn't expected this to happen suddenly."

"You knew about my past and is my best friend, why didn't you told me at the first place?"

"No, Minji confessed it one night. We were shocked too of course. We don't want you to get hurt and get mad with Minji."

"Danielle of course I'll be mad at her! She's one of the reason of my deafness!"

"But it wasn't her fault..."

"But the fact that they hid the truth to us, to me was painful! Don't you understand?!"

"Please give me some time and leave me alone. Tell the same with Haerin. Right now I don't want to talk with anybody."

"What about Wonyoung?"

"I will have her."

"I think this is the right time to tell this—" Danielle stopped when she saw Wonyoung and shook her head. "What? What is it Danielle?"

"Maybe I'll tell you next time. I should go now." Hanni watched Danielle walk away and felt a tap on her shoulder, of course it is her lovely girlfriend. "I've been finding you around, where did you go? Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. I just went somewhere peaceful."

"I thought so too."

"So... have you talked to Minji?"

"I don't want to. Yet."

"I understand. What about a date later?"

"Babe... you know my situation, I can't do that right now. Let's do that next time."

"Oh right sorry."

"It's fine."

Then both of their phones buzzed and because of curiosity they their feed and another video was leaked. This time it was Soyeon with the popular male teacher.

Oh god bless this girl.

Hanni turned off her phone and looked at Wonyoung. "Let's not care about it anymore. I feel bad too." Hanni takes Wonyoung's phone and then wrapped her arms around her.

Who leaked that? That was disgusting, that's even hundred times more disgusting than Minji's.