1

Once upon a long long long time ago- well more like twenty years ago Belle married her beast in front of six thousand of their closet personal friends even the Enchantress.

Big cake!

Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the Kingdoms and got himself elected King of the United States of Auradon.

He rounded up all the villains and the sidekicks-basically all the interesting people- and he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there.

No magic. No wi-fi. No way out...or so we thought.

Hang on you're about to meet us but first this happened...

* * *

"Relax, Ben," Alex, short for Alexander, reassured his twin as they observed the Isle while getting their suits tailored.

"Can't deny it," Ben admitted, meeting his brother's gaze. "I'm nervous. I just hope they'll understand."

"They won't embrace it easily, but we must stand by our decision," Alex affirmed.

"Yeah," Ben agreed. "It's a significant change. Bringing Isle kids to Auradon? That's a major shift."

"Dad always says, 'Confidence, Ben,'" Alex grinned. "We're shaping a better future."

Determined, Ben nodded. "I worry about their reaction, though. Change is tough, especially for them."

Alex chuckled. "The Isle needs change, Ben. We're breaking the cycle."

Smiling, Ben found reassurance in his brother's words. "True. Let's hope they see it the same way."

King Adam and Belle entered the room, eyeing the twins in their tailored suits.

"How is it possible you both are going to be crowned kings next month? You're just babies!" King Beast exclaimed, approaching the twins.

Belle intervened, "They're turning 16, dear," with a reassuring smile.

The twins began, "Hey pops..." but their father cut them off.

"16? That's far too young to be crowned king," Beast remarked as Belle grabbed a coat, folding it. "I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 48."

Belle scoffed at her husband. "But you decided to marry me at 28."

"Well, it was either you or the teapot," Beast joked, smiling at Belle. She was not amused, but he still winked at his sons. "Kidding."

"Mom, Dad," Alex and Ben said slowly, looking at each other before turning their gaze to the adults. "We have made our first official proclamation."

Their parents exchanged excited glances before turning their attention to the twins, awaiting the proclamation.

Taking a deep breath, the twins prepared themselves before simultaneously declaring, "We have decided that the children of the Isle of The Lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon."

Beast and Belle appeared shocked, and Belle even squeaked as she dropped the coat she was holding.

Alex then gestured towards the window, stating, "Every time we look out to the island, we feel like they've been abandoned."

Beast gazed in the direction indicated by the boys, then turned back to his sons in disbelief. "The children of our sworn enemies living among us?"

"We began with just a few, focusing on those who need our help the most," Ben explained to his father, and both he and his brother continued speaking.

"We've already decided," they affirmed, showing no signs of backing down.

"Have you?" Beast questioned them.

Belle placed a hand on her husband's arm and spoke, "I gave you a second chance."

Belle then turned to the twins, asking, "Who are their parents?"

Ben began, "Cruella De Vil, Jafar..." before his twin, Alex, took over.

"Evil Queen..." Alex added with a smile. "Queen of Hearts".

The king and queen appeared to like the idea, but their sons weren't finished.

The boys exchanged glances before addressing the adults, "And...Maleficent."

When the name left their mouths, everyone in the room was startled and shocked. The tailor gasped in disbelief before hastily leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

"Maleficent!" Adam roared. "She's the worst villain in the land!"

"Dad, just hear us out," Ben tried to tell his dad, but he cut Ben off.

"I won't hear of it," Adam told his sons. "They're guilty of unspeakable crimes."

"Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" Alex asked his father. "Dad?"

Belle had now moved to stand beside her husband, waiting for his response. Adam looked at his wife and sons before saying, "I suppose the children are innocent."

The boys smiled at their father, grateful for his newfound understanding of their proclamation.

"Well done," Belle said to her sons, expressing her pride before she and her husband headed out of the room.

The brothers exchanged glances before walking to the window, gazing at the small island surrounded by a barrier. Their attention then shifted to the gold ring on their fingers, adorned with a beast's head.