014

Sirius looks at Alexandra. "See?? This man is not straight."

"WAIT IS HE TALKING ABOUT ME? FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!" Evan exclaimed, looking at Sirius with a deathly glare.

Evan scoffs. "That was a one-time thing."

"Yeah, it was not." "Yes, it was!"

Sirius shot him a look. "Oh really? So if I got one of my club buddies here you won't try to fuck him?"

Evan looked flustered at that. "Uh, I definitely would. And fuck you for trying to label me."

Evan huffs. "Okay, so what? I don't put a label on what I am."

"What future Evan said," Evan said with a huff. Sirius guffawed. "Okay, Rosie. Anything else you wanna tell us?"

Evan rolled his eyes. "No."

"Forget about Evie. Let's talk about Alexandra. Like Girl when did you meet your husband? I need info," Sirius asks.

"You're like my auntie dude. What's up with the gossipy stance?" Alexandra snickered.

Sirius blushed. "Hey! I just love talking and knowing things."

Alexandra shrugs. "I made some witchy friends but they were evil as fuck. They tried to kill me and a whole town full of people, that's when I met Bobby and Uncle Rufus. Now Bobby is Dean's uncle/dad. Honestly when I first met this guy," Alexandra says, nudging Dean in the waist, making Dean let out an oomph noise.

"Oh man, that's such a crazy story."

"Damn Lex baby girl that was a wild story, give me the name of the witches I'll go kill them," James said with a flickering smile.

Alexandra laughed. "I already did. No need to worry." James let out a relieved sigh. "Good job baby." Harry looked at his dad dumbfounded. Was killing people okay?

Alexandra noticed this and chuckled. "Jamie haven't you told your child about the war and the school days?"

James shook his head. "He's a soft-hearted kid. He wouldn't be able to take in the things that we've had to do."

Alexandra nodded. "Yeah, but he still needs to know."

"But he's still a kid Lex. Not even adults can stomach what we've done." Sirius added.

Most of the Slytherins nodded because they'd been told about the marauders against the dark lord and the death eaters as a bedtime haunting story to scare the kids.

Blaise frowned. "But you guys literally saved us from a group of maniacs. An entire generation of people is safe. So in my humble opinion, I believe you guys should have been awarded."

The group smiled awkwardly. "Kid we did that and condemned ourselves. We were under tight watch of the unspeakables for more than ten years, watching our every move, thinking that we'd go dark or become a dark lord. Hell, Evie was tortured by the government for becoming a spy. That's why he had to leave. The wizarding world doesn't treat its saviors well."

A lot of children frowned at that. Hermione looked at them in shock. "But you saved us? Why did they do that? That wasn't fair for you guys."

Barty snorted. "The world isn't fair."

"I hated his guts. I loved the way he was but hated it at the same time. Then we had hot hate sex and we've been married ever since." Alexandra added with a grin.

"That was so lighthearted after talking about death and destruction. Slay."

"Hot hate sex? Girl, what are you on? Put me on that too."