004

Scene shifts. We see Sam packing a duffel bag. He pulls out a large hook-shaped knife and slides it inside.

"I want that!" "That looks so cool."

"Oh my god, I want that! I'm going pretend I'm Captain Hook!" "Who the fuck is Captain Hook?" "A pirate."

Jess comes into the room. "Wait, you're taking off? Is this about your dad? Is he all alright?"

"It feels kind of ominous."

Sam looks up. "Yeah you know, just a little family drama." Sam goes over to the dresser and turns on the lamp atop it.

"How the fuck is this family drama dude? His dad's in danger???" James muttered as he looked at the screen in disbelief.

"Your brother said he was on some kind of hunting trip."

"I still don't know what hunting are they talking about." "Maybe it's hunting bears and stuff? It's pretty dangerous."

He rummages in one of the drawers comes out with a couple of shirts, and stuffs them into the duffel.

"Oh yeah, he's just deer hunting up at the cabin, he's probably got Jim, Jack, and Jose along with him. I'm just going to bring him back."

"Deer hunting? Why would the sexy dilf be gone for more than a week? Did he get lost in the woods or something?"

"What about the interview?" Jess asks. "I'll make the interview. This is only for a couple of days." Sam goes around the bed.

"She's more worried than him. It's so funny."

Jess follows him. "Sam, I mean, please. Just stop for a second. You sure you're okay?" Sam laughs a little. "I'm fine." He replies.

"Oh, he is fine, fine as hell," Angelina said with a smirk.

"He isn't alright. Just look at him!" Harry exclaimed. Angelina and Harry looked at each other and laughed.

"It's just... you won't even talk about your family. And now you're taking off in the middle of the night to spend a weekend with them? It's kind of a huge deal," Jess says, a look of worry on her face.

"Ouch. That must've hurt."

"He never talked about his family to his girlfriend? That's kinda sad." Sirius mumbled. "But you know I get that. Shitty families with shitty fathers and mothers exist. So it's not his fault that he doesn't talk about them."

Regulus looked at him with a sad smile. "At least we were able to get out brother. Some families are still stuck with those undeserving people as parents."

"Hey, everything's going to be okay. I will be back in time, I promise." Sam kisses her cheek and leaves.

"Famous last words." "He just jinxed himself for sure. Believe my words."

The scene changes to a grim, dark alleyway, with just a tiny light flickering.

"Not ominous at all."