009

"Okay, I was made aware of Azazel's plans for you, Sam by an ally. And your friend Brady introduced you to Jessica as a motive to get you back to hunting Azazel, um well hell has big plans for you. It goes back to that night. Your uh mom made a deal with Azazel, the yellow-eyed demon," Alexandra explains.

"Wait what the fuck?"

"EXCUSE ME? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?"

"THE MOTHER MADE A DEAL????"

"LADY GAVE UP HER CHILD FOR A DEAL WITH A DEMON??"

Sam and Dean both look shocked about the revelation.

"So the milf that we saw like a day ago was the one who fucked their family over?"

"Wha-?" Sam exclaims, rather angrily.

"Yeah, Azazel, the demon, his um sole purpose was to make deals with sad, lonely, in need for some miracle, type of women. He used to say that he'll come back in 10 years and collect his payment like a crossroads demon would," Alexandra replies.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT LADY? EXCUSE ME??"

"I'M NOT EVEN THEM AND I THINK I STILL FEEL REMORSE FOR THESE POOR KIDS!"

"MAKING A DEAL WITH A DEMON? WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?"

Dean exhales loudly. "And what does this have to do with our mom?"

"HOLY FUCK THAT BITCH REALLY FUCKED THEIR FAMILY OVER."

Alexandra sighs, running her hand through her hair. "She was in distress about something, probably John and Azazel made her an offer that she couldn't refuse."

"I'm glad that awful mother is dead. Honestly, I don't wish death on anyone well, there are rapists and a lot of shit people but parents who fuck over their children's lives, who didn't even ask to be born is just disgusting."

Dean gets up from the couch and punches the wall. "Fuck!"

"I can feel his pain. Having a terrible parent that basically signed your death warrant sucks."

Sam was seated on the couch with Jessica, who was gently caressing his back, muttering things under his breath.

"So our mother doomed herself and her entire family? What the fuck was wrong with that bitch!" Dean shouts. "Is there anything else you wanna share with the class Lex?" Dean asks.

"Not an appropriate time to say this but damn he looks hot when he's mad," Blaise mumbled. Theodore snorted.

"Bitch what the fuck is wrong with you? Same tho. Honestly, he can preorder me." Daphne muttered under her breath. Blaise's eyes widened in shock.

"EXCUSE ME? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" He shouted. "But I get what you mean," He added with a smirk, almost a second later.

"Uh- Sam got caught under the crossfire between them. Azazel did something to Sam." Alexandra whispers with a grim expression.

"NO!" Gasps were heard all around the hall.

"He's just a kid dude."

"So that bitch didn't give a fuck about us huh? when she made that deal? She ruined our life!" Dean yells, kicking the wall with his foot.

"I understand him. I can't really put myself in that position but fucking hell that's dreadful."

Alexandra got up and embraced Dean, who reluctantly wrapped his arms around her.

"At least Dean has Alexandra. I don't think he'd be able to cope alone.

"You know Lex how much I did, how hard it was for me when I was young. You know what kind of shit I had to do to keep Sammy fed! And Dad who was hell-bent on finding the demon? Chasing someone that was just doing his job?" Dean whispers.