006

The scene changes and we see Alexandra. She's whistling some Bon Jovi tune as she walks into the abandoned house with a bag slung over her shoulder.

"She has such a good taste in music," Harry mumbled.

Sirius chuckled. "Well, she did learn from the best."

She pulls out an EVP machine from her bag and switches it on.

The EVP machine flashes red as she walks around the house.
Alexandra raises an eyebrow. She continues to whistle as she investigates the old dusty house.

"She looks cute investing and stuff."

Suddenly a boy and a girl holding hands appear in front of her. She quickly grabs an iron rod and tries to gauge the situation.

"What's that rod got to do with ghost children?"

"Oh, the baby ghosties. I feel so bad for them."

The children look at her and speak in a chorus. "Will you bring Mommy home?"

"I'm going to cry." "This is so fucking sad."

Alexandra's heart melts at the sight and nods. "Of course, I'll bring her to you. Will you give me a day? I'll go find her." The kids nod and vanish into thin air.

Alexandra sighs and walks out of the house. She fishes her phone out of her pocket and dials a number.

"Why is every scene of her so hot?"

"Hey de, I found something. Oh yeah? Where're you at? Yeah, I'll be there." She says and a second later the scene changes.

"De? That's such an adorable nickname."

She's in the motel. Both Sam and Dean are reading. Sam is reading a paper while Dean is reading a book.

"They're so cute coded."

She walks up to Dean and sits in his lap, hiding her face in the crook of his neck. "Hey, guys. I found something."

"Awwww where is my fucking wand? I'm going to crucio myself."

Dean notices something is up and rubs her back soothingly.

"You good Lex?" Alexandra nods.

"I need me a Dean Winchester so bad."

She shifts so that she's now facing Sam. "I um- in the house I found two little kiddie ghosts waiting for their mom."

"Yeah, it was a pretty daunting sight."

Sam kind of looks alarmed. "So what we have found so far is that there's this woman- Constance who killed herself back in 1981. She drowned in the river on the bridge where men are dying and what's crazy is that she offed herself after her kids died. I went to visit her husband while Dean went to ask the dead guy's girlfriend." Sam says with a frown. "And he sounded very fishy. Like- he definitely cheated."

"Oh, Holy Merlin! That's fucking crazy!"

"And pray tell why are they after this lady?" James questioned.

"Ooh dude I think I've figured it out! They call this hunting because they hunt ghosts?" Barty exclaimed.

"My fucking Ravenclaw!" Regulus whooped. "You do the fucking Reg." Barty blurted out dumbly. Regulus laughed. He grabbed his face and kissed Barty roughly.

Barty blushed. "Not in front of so many people reg," He whispered against Regulus's lips. Regulus shut him up with another kiss.

"Are you okay Lexie? I know it's hard for you when there are kids involved." Sam asks with a look of concern.