The Space Fox

️Tw:slight self-hate⚠️
()()()()()()()()
Doni's POV:
()()()()()()()()

I looked at the forest and saw something,it was a fox,but not a regular one.The fox had blue shine all over its body,green neon markings on its legs that looked like vines.For some reason I felt connected to it,but as like if it would help me in some way.I dont know how,but I felt it.I headed to where this fox was.Maybe I should read the book first,no,I need to check this out before I lose it.The fox looked at me.As the fox took one step,I got abit nervous.It took another step,but I felt calm. "Hello" the fox spoke.The fox's voice sounded mystical. "I'm blue, the space fox" blue greeted."hi blue"I said."I'm doni"I introduced myself."I know,you touched one of the space-stones didn't you?"blue asked.I was stunned by how it knew that,well I mean....they are the mystic creatures the book talked about."yeah...."I answered.Blue sighed,"you're sick aren't you?"."yes"I replied.Blue just turned to the forest."are you planning on getting help by going to check out it agian?"Blue wondered."yeah I am,do you think you can do it?"I asked."unfortunately,no I can't do it by myself"Blue stated.I sighed.This is going to be harder,if only Blue could do it by themself."well,okay then bye"I muttered.Blue nodded a goodbye.As I walked back to my house,I started coughing.Oh great,this agian. I opened the door,and headed to my bed.Laying on the bed,I regretted ever touching the space-stone-well star-stone.If only I didn't touch it!who could I be so stupid to touch something like that?what was wrong with me?I guess the others are right, I am just a stupid owl.I still need to learn about the other space-stones.But I can read about it later.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Just to be clear,all the spaces-creatures/mystic creatures are non-binary.
Yes,all of them are they/them
This is just to prevent confusion
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

Word count:353