christmas tree

Doni's POV:
I woke up coughing,and hearing bandi call me."hey doni!"bandi said.I then came out of my house,they had a big tree.I was abit confused,but I then realized it was near Christmas."wanna help decorate the tree?"skiddze asked."sure"I replied.The tree was very big, it was tall as rage's house(like the new SMP server),but as thin as lynix's house."you can help set the lights,since you're good at climbing"kiply said.I nodded and grabbed the lights to start putting it on the tree.I climbed on the tree and starting placing the lights.[10 minutes later].I was pretty tired,but I think I could handle it.I then starting coughing a little. Lynix,rage,quiff,skiddze,bandi,and I then started putting the ornaments. They all did where they can reach, while I did where there couldn't, hence I could climbing better.when we were finished I starting coughing more.
Skiddze's POV:
I heard doni cough even more,I was getting abit worried."you alright doni?"I asked."yea-*cough*"doni couldn't reply to me.He then went his house.I guessed he went for some honey,he came out a little bit later."you better rest"kiply said."I'm fine"doni said."I can make cookies"kiply then said."I can help"I said."and I can get the ingredients"bandi said.Once bandi got the ingredients kiply and I started to make the cookies.I made the dough while kiply made the frosting.We finished making the dough and frosting a few minutes later. It was now time for adding the frosting to the cookies.liger had made the shapes like a reindeer,Santa,a present,a Christmas tree,a snowman,and an angel.It had taken an hour to add the frosting.
Lynix's pov:
"We're done!" I heard kiply and bandi say.It looks like they made 100 cookies,because there was a lot.I then went to check on doni.I went to him by the tree he was laying against. "Hey lynix" he said to me."hey doni"I replied.We we're talking abit.With little coughs from doni,but not much as before.I hoped it stayed that way.I then began to wonder what caused it.As I was thinking were the coughing started,I heard him cough repeatedly.
Doni's pov:
I starting coughing over and over.It soon got harder and harder to breathe...and my throat started to hurt me.I felt a hand on my shoulder,I looked up to see lynix actually caring for me.I soon fell to the ground after coughing to much.I tired to calm down,but I couldn't.I soon stopped coughing,and I started breathing heavily. I was trying to catch my breath,but it felt like I had to fight for it.I started to have tears in my eyes, I felt bad that my friends had to worry and watch my every move,because I was sick.And I was the one to cause it,I felt lynix wipe my tear that was about to fall."shhh....just breathe..."lynix said.His words made me felt even more guilty.I started to cry in with my side against the floor.I just felt bad.I sat up to try and stop breathing heavily.lynix then came beside me,and hugged me."I just feel bad for making you...*sniff*.....worry."I said."it's alright...."lynix said.

{I was going to make this longer but my tablet needs to charge oof}