Space-stones

Doni's pov:
I was wondering what happened to me and my brother last night,we were just knocked out.But as I was feeling dizzy last night I saw a mystical creature like thing,like when I went into the forest and found a huge stone that looked weird.I grabbed a book from my bookshelf that was called "Space-stone". I figured that was I touched before I got extremely sick.I read the first chapter.
Chapter 1:star-stones
The space-stone has many different kinds such as the star-stone.The star-stone is found in a cave,and is stuck to a wall in the cave.There are many another space stones that are good,and help with healing,etc.But however the star-stone is the only kind of space-stone to get someone extremely sick.Their are many effects with it such as nausea,excessive coughing,fever,excessive sneezing,vomiting,and sore throat.The sickness that is caused from the star-stone has no name.Every space-stone has mystical creature that help with what the stone does.So if anyone who touched the star-stone wants to get better they need to touch one of the mystical creatures.The star-stone looks like what is shown below.

End of chapter 1:I couldnt believe I was stupid enough to touch some weird thing in a cave to get me sick

End of chapter 1:
I couldnt believe I was stupid enough to touch some weird thing in a cave to get me sick.But at least I know a cure,however the others will be watching me 24/7.Maybe if I sneak out at night?My thoughts were intruped by my coughs.I pushed the book under my pillow,as I heard someone walking to my door.A few minutes later the door opened,I looked up it was my brother.I began coughing more and more,I tried to stop but I couldn't.It soon got harder and harder to breathe."LYNIX!"aatrix called as he went beside me.Lynix soon came.My throat felt like it was being ripped out."breathe!just try and calm down!"lynix said. I managed to stop coughing,and I was breathing heavily.I fully caught my breath."what happened"aatrix asked."I um.......don't know?"I replied.They both sighed and left.That was a close one.....I didn't want them to know what I had touched and that it got me sick.I just needed a way to go find the mystical creatures that are near the star-stone.