Holiday's ruin?

Lynix's POV:
Christmas was near the most happiest time of the year!However not so much for doni...his health has been getting worse and worse.He continues to cough and sneeze.I wanted to check on him,so I went to his house.He was on his bed coughing."hey doni!"I said trying to enlighten him."hey lyn-*cough*-is"doni replied to me.He was definitely very sick he can barely say 2 words!"do you need anything doni to help you with your cough"I asked."no,I'm fine"doni said with a few coughing after his sentence. "Ok" I said.I didnt listen I wanted to make sure he was ok,and that his holiday was not ruined.I went to get some honey from my house,once I did I went back to doni's house.
Doni's pov:
As lynix left my house I started coughing and sneezing rapidly. It was soon getting hard to breathe...I tried to calm down.it didnt work.As I was coughing more,lynix came back in my house with honey in his hand.It was in a jar of course.He then grabbed a stick specifically for honey,and dipped it in."eat it"he said."no i'm-*cough*cough*cough*cough*-fine I will eat it".I gave up after how many times I coughed.I took the stick covered in honey and put it in my mouth.lynix then placed the jar of honey near me."if you need it just take some"he said pointing at the honey jar.I shook my head still coughing.I just wish this can end....I thought to myself.It started turning black when I layed my head to sleep.still coughing I manged to get a good sleep,somehow.It had felt like my soul left my body,but I was still alive...