Part 17

"Back to you."

*

It's been 2 days and that same night I cried in his arms was the night we left to travel to Japan together. He said he wanted to experience travelling with me for the last time. I didn't think it would be this easy for me to be let go by him, I mean... a few years of being with him and the fact that he had invested a lot for me and Aaron was a lot.

"Yes, call the Travel Agent and tell him to transfer all transactions into Han Byeol's account." I heard Wonwoo from the other room. Looks like he's trying to get rid of all before leaving me.

"Tomorrow? That would be great, we'll be back to Korea tomorrow as well, so we'll try to make it happen." He said and after that, I heard his footsteps nearing so I tried to leave.

I'm currently looking at the Japan sunset, the view of Mt. Fuji from here is stunning, it calms my soul a lot and it definitely reminds me of Daiki.

"Hana? Your stuffs ready? We'll leave in an hour." Jeon said and he's carrying my laptop on his left arm while he has his earpiece on. I nodded with a smile and he retired the smile and walked towards me, placing his right hand on my shoulder.

"I know. But it's not the end for us, y'know." He said and I chuckled. "Of course, a big figure like you will always be out in public." I replied and he laughed.

"Your last walk around in the public as a businesswoman happened a long time ago, I guess. Definitely, you'd miss it when you're going to live off as a free housewife again." He said and I sighed. "We don't even know if Jihoon would still accept such person."

"He'll love to know that his mother came home. You gotta believe that." He said and smiled.

"I owe you a lot, Jeon."

****

This is it...

I'm finally walking back to that old doorstep... After years of just.. merely glancing in, hoping for a chance to see my family doing well together without me..

"Mommy. Are you okay?" Aaron held my hand and I nodded and gave off a smile to assure him.

"Aaron, listen to me honey.. The person you'll get to meet in a few moments now is the reason why you exist today. So, whatever the outcome is, let's accept it, hmm?" I said and Aaron nodded. "That's a good boy."

Aaron came a few hours after we landed back to Korea yesterday. We drove home to Jeon's house to get the rest of my stuffs and the next day, which is today... is the day we left Jeon's residence. Only for this person..

I knocked on the door a few times before someone opened it. It was him, he still looked good with his long, blonde hair and him on his office attire, a long sleeved button up top tucked in his tight pants.

"I—"

"Come in, I'll carry the rest of your stuffs inside." Is what he first said and escorted us in.

"I hope you still know where the living room is." He added and went outside to take in the rest of Aaron and I's luggages.

I went inside the living room with Aaron and saw how neat and fragrant the place is, the walls have been re-painted, the couch is changed, there are photos of Jihoon and Jeonghan everywhere and I looked at one picture frame and held on it tightly.

"My Jihoon..."

"Mommy, who is this kid?" Aaron asked and I smiled at him and answered; "Your older brother."

Jeonghan came in and couldn't look me straight in the eye. I bitterly smiled at him and slowly bowed down deeply as a sign of apology.

"I'm so sorry for everything I did.. I never wanted to.. I was scared to death, I-I'm so sorry for being such a nuisance... I'm sorry I chose to live myself than to save him.." I spoke as my voice cracked and as tears slowly fell down.

I felt Jeonghan's presence came closer and helped me get up, his eyes looked down at me and it glimmered in a blank space. It looks me straight into my eyes but I couldn't see it clear what he's thinking about of right now.

"You couldn't change what happened before. It's been done." He said and pulled me into his arms and I felt his warmth. For the longest time I have ever craved such warmth, I finally got it back to me again.

"Thank you for deciding." He said and looked down to the kid that's looking at us in confusion. He knelt down to his height and smiled at him and laid his palm.

"I believe you're Aaron." He said and Aaron accepted his palm and Jeonghan suddenly pulled him into a hug.

I don't know how he knew about him.. But one thing for certain, Jeon...

Jeon told Jeonghan everything before I could even move back.

-----

We stepped upstairs and saw my bedroom which used to be the room Jeonghan and I use and the other room was Jihoon's, everything seemed untouched and the bed was cold as I touched it. I slowly looked back at Jeonghan and he gave off an assuring nod.

"He... hasn't came back yet..?" I asked and he nodded again.

"Aaron can use it for the mean time." Jeonghan replied and Aaron appeared behind him. He wandered his eyes around the room and saw how the stuffs were just fit for his age. He sat on the bed with a smile towards us.

"Hyung isn't here?"

"He's somewhere far, at the moment so you can use his room for the mean time." Jeonghan replied. Aaron found a lot of stuffs and toys to play with so I took that time to disembark my stuffs to the other room with Jeonghan's help.

I took in my stuffs inside the room and started opening my luggage and take out my clothes one by one when I suddenly felt a slither of hands around my waist and a hot breath on my nape.

"H-Han..."

"Yes, call my name..." He replied and his grip to my waist tightened.

"Oh my god, Hana.. You don't know how much I waited for you." He forcefully turned me around to face him and my eyes linked his.

It was the same gaze he gave me that night we made love in the cabin. It looked so pretty and irresistible that my knees felt weaker as his face came closer to mine.

"Hana... will you be mine again..?"

>End...

A/N

I know it's been horrendously long before the next update, I am very sorry. I have a very busy schedule when I entered college. I am also working part time which made it more hectic. But expect more updates sooner, pleaseee~

Thank you for voting and waiting my loves! I will be back soon with more stories and updates. Lovey'all!!!