Part 16

"Weren't it for love?"

*

"H-huh?"

Jeon, w-what the hell do you mean...

"Who? W-what do you mean?" I stattered as I watched him stand up in front of me, waiting for an answer to his question which I am so confused about.

"I said... N-Nevermind.." He said and sighed, turning away from me and went to hit the golf ball again.

Ever since that moment we had, our lunch went silent midway our meal because I as well don't know what to tell him, everything went so awkward since that question he popped off out of nowhere. I figured out that he might went to a sudden burnout if we continued to be like this so I spoke to break the silence.

"So, h-how's the Salmon?" I asked him as he's eating his Baked Salmon with his bottle of wine on the side.

"Hmm, good." He shortly replied. I felt the loss of mood in his words and that made me try hard to think of a way to get us out of it.

"Uhmm Won, I-I was thinking—"

"Your Fettuccine tastes bad? I can take it back to the kitchen." He asked and was about to take my plate when I stopped him.

"N-no! It's great, uhmm... D-do you wanna go to Jeju? I'm really craving some abalone these days." I said and acted like I really am craving for it. But no, I have more plans than that.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked and I nodded which got him doubting my words.

"Uhmm..."

He leaned on his chair as his eyes were fixated to mine and crossed his legs and smirked.

"You're allergic to seafood."

I turned so red and he went all out laughing at me because of such an obvious lie.

"Dang it!"

*

JEONGHAN'S POV

I'm currently having a smoke at the balcony when I heard my phone rang. Yes, the habit of smoking started getting worse after I begin to feel more miserable about my life decisions.

"Hello?"

"Dad!"

"J-Jihoon, Hello son. How's everything there?"

"I'm good, Daddy. Uncle Gyu is showing me a lot of nice places here!" He said and showed me where they currently are, they're at a Park with a lot of people and kids playing.

"Look, Dad! Uncle got me a dog!" Jihoon said and showed me a brown and black Dachshund with a blue collar.

"I miss you, Dad! Wish you were here!!"

"I miss you too, son. Wish I was there." I replied with a smile and watched him as he showed me a lot of stuffs through our whole call. Mingyu was there and he also dyed his hair into light brown too.

"What are you, trying to be a dog as well?" I asked and he laughed at the question.

"It's so trendy here so I tried to blend in." He said and I chuckled.