Part 12

"Decisions."

*

"It's our big day today, bud!" Mingyu said and carried Jihoon as they both excitedly left the house to get inside the car. I was left inside as I continued to pull down Jihoon's luggage out of the house and a paper suddenly flew by that caught my attention.

It was a ripped piece of paper out of a notebook and a familiar handwriting was written.

To daddy:

Thanks for being the coolest dad ever! I always respect your decisions but this decision is the one I fear the most. It's because I don't want to be far from you and I always want to see you.

I'm sorry for being disobedient to you, I'm sorry for lying. I just wanted a Mama but I never thought I had to see her and know her in the most unexpected way. Please don't hurt her, she's always telling me how she misses his son and his husband.

I promise to be a good kid with Uncle Gyu and while I'm at it, please take care of yourself. I left this letter so you can look back at this when you're being sunken into misery.

I love you dad!

~Jihoon.

...

Tears fell down my cheeks as I continued to read it. It purged me right in my heart that I almost wanna change my mind on making them leave.

"Dad! Let's go, we might miss our flight!" I heard Jihoon called from outside and I placed the letter on my pocket and continued to come out.

"What happened, did you cry?" Mingyu asked and I formed my lips into a line and thought of a reason to get away from his question.

"I-I stubbed my toe."

"No way, you're fine! Let's go, the plane's gonna leave soon." Mingyu said and so I placed Jihoon's stuffs in the trunk and went off to drive to the airport.

A few minutes later...

"It sure is a bit crowded. Stay close to Uncle Gyu, Jihoon." Mingyu said and Jihoon latched his hand to Mingyu's.

"I'll just fetch a fresh air." I said and Mingyu nodded and they waited on the waiting area as I went off to go put from the slightly crowded place.

"I don't want to be far from you and I always want to see you."

"If I remember it right, she said that to me too..."

"

I never said that."

Upon hearing the voice, I felt like a sense of me was triggered and I forced myself not to look back at it.

"W-why would you take him away from me?" She asked.

"He wouldn't want to be with someone who doesn't even want to take responsibility of him." I replied and was about to leave when I felt a hand grabbed my arm.

"Please, let me explain.."

"Explain what? The reason why you faked your death and just so you can come and be with some other guy? Huh? Is that it?!" I asked, holding both of her shoulders as I lightly shook her out of anger.

"How the hell can you easily do all of this while I suffered for the past six years?!" I asked but she wouldn't answer that had me lose my control.

"Answer me!" Tears started to drip down her cheeks and she held on to my arms as she lowly spoke.

"I-I'm sorry... I'm so.. so sorry.." She spoke between her sobs. A few people have been looking at us and it's fortunate enough that we're far from where Jihoon and Mingyu is.

"What for? Do you think it'll easily pass through all of this?"

"Please, Jeonghan.. let me explain!"

"I don't need your explanation. Not that I know you're already with that Jeon guy—"

"He's not my lover!" She yelled and continued to sob that had me on a pause.

"Listen to me, please.. This is all I had to say so you'd understand why.."

*

Six Years Ago...

The fire started, Hana was stuck in the kitchen and the stove will soon explode and can get her harmed.

She could hear the cry of the baby that was in the crib but she couldn't do anything, they were both stuck and the place will soon collapse, that might end up killing them both.

"I'm sorry, Jihoon... I-I couldn't save us.." Hana said and picked up a heavy material which can help her bust out a hole out of the place.

Just right after she can finally bust open a way for herself, the stove exploded and the wild fire grew wilder and it hit the side of her face, instantly charring it. She managed to get herself out of the place though she's in pain and half of her face is now charred and bleeding. She thought of the child that was left inside.

"I-I'm so sorry.. Jihoon.." She spoke to herself and ran. Behind the mansion was a forest, a few meters far from the house is the Cabin where they made love and the rest of the place was trees that leads to whatever place it leads.

She just escaped, thinking that she was a criminal for leaving a life behind. She cannot save the two of them, she just thought that no one might end up living if they both got stuck.

Weak and losing a lot of blood, Hana found herself crawling her way after being in the forest for almost three hours. A few blinding lights can she see not too far from where she is and it sounded like the nearby place was a highway.

"H-Help.. me.." She called, hoping that someone would find her.

About to lose consciousness, she heard footsteps walking over to her and it stopped right upon her.

"There's a body of a woman here in the forest, quickly come over." The man's voice was heard talking over to someone.

"H-help..." She called for the last time before passing out.

~

Waking up with a heavy body, a plastered face and a very white room, Hana found herself inside a hospital room. She couldn't sit down to view the fullness of the room but she sensed someone's with her.

"Ah, you're finally awake."

>End...

A/N

Hi, loveys!

I hope you understand that juggling acads and this sideline of mine isn't easy. I hope you consider my long updates and I hope you're patient enough to wait. Don't worry, I'll always try to come back and update if I have the time. For now, please bare with me. Lovey'all! <3