My stepbrother

Ricky was just sitting in his room scrolling through his phone when he suddenly heard a knock.

knock knock

"Quanrui-yah come to the living room I want you to meet someone," Ricky's mom said before leaving.

Weird. Who could it be?

He put his phone in his pocket got up and went to the living room.

When he arrived he saw his mother talking to two men. One looked around his mom's age and the other looked his age.

"Oh guys this is my son Ricky! Ricky meet your new father and brother!" Ricky's mom said excitedly.

Ricky was confused. 

Stepdad?

Stepbrother?

How? Why? When? What?

It was so sudden. Ricky wondered how come he never knew...

"Hello, son! It's finally nice to meet you! Your mom told us so much about you!" His stepdad said while smiling.

Ricky bowed to his stepdad before turning towards his son.

They made eye contact until the stepbrother smiled and spoke up.

"Hi! My name is Kim Gyuvin!"

"My name is Shen Quanrui but you can call me Ricky."

"So Ricky, your new dad and brother will be moving in with us. Gyuvin will share the room with you so why dont you show him your room?" Mom said before pulling her soon-to-be husband away.

Saying Ricky was shocked was an understatement. 

First, he learns that he will have a new dad and brother then he finds out that they will move in with them, and on top of that he is sharing rooms with Gyuvin??? Ricky is officially going crazy.

"U-uh...follow me!" Ricky said and led the way.

When they reached the room Ricky opened the door and Gyuvin immediately gasped.

"W-wow...Your room is so big and nice!" Gyuvin said in surprise admiring Ricky's room.

"Th-thanks its your room t-too know..." Ricky said not knowing why he was nervous.

"Yeah!! I am excited!" Just as he finished his sentence Ricky's Butler's and maids were bringing a huge box with more smaller boxes. Followed by their parents coming in.

"They came to bring Gyuvins stuff and bed. It will be crowded so maybe you guys can hang out in the living room and wait." Ricky's mom said

"Or maybe go hang out outside! It's up to you guys" Gyuvins dad suggested.

"Where do you want to go?" Ricky asked.

"I want to go to the living room...but i-if you w-want to we can g-go outside-" Gyuvin said but got cut off by Ricky.

"Nah. I was hoping you wanted to stay in the living room I don't want to go outside" When Ricky said that Gyuvin was for some reason relieved as he sighed out quietly "thank god... "

Did he not want to go outside that badly?

Whatever...

They headed towards the living room and sat down.

They decided they would watch a movie mainly watching in silence while occasionally talking to each other.

While watching Ricky noticed how Gyuvin looked sleepy but had a hard time sleeping. He wanted to ask him but decided to shrug it off.

After a few hours a maid came telling them that everything is done and that they can come back to their room so they did.

When they reached the room they saw a new bed there which was Gyuvins of course.

To Ricky's surprise Gyuvin turned off the lights and immediately went towards his bed covering his whole body with the blanket.

Gyuvins actions were a bit rough and rushed which startled Ricky.

"G-gyuvin?" Ricky's question lingered in the air.

"Gyuvin?" Ricky turned on the lights but Gyuvin got up and turned them off again before going back to bed covering himself again.

Ricky was beyond confused.

Why was Gyuvin turning the lights off?

Why was he already going to bed?

Why was he covering his whole body with the blanket as if he was hiding?

Why wasn't he saying anything when Ricky talked to him?

After a few minutes of silence, Ricky spoke up again.

"Gyuvin? Do you want to sleep?" Ricky asked.

No response.

"Hey Gyuvin!" Ricky attempted again.

Nothing.

"Gyuvin! I am talking to you hello? " Ricky was fed up with Gyuvins behavior and turned on the lights again.

"Turn off the lights! " was heard from Gyuvin but muffled by the blankets.

So just because Ricky turned on the lights Gyuvin decided to speak?

"Oh so now you are talking?" Ricky said annoyed.

"Ricky turned off the lights! " Gyuvin said but Ricky didn't budge

"Ricky!! I am warning you to turn off the lights" Gyuvin growled.

Ricky was now standing next to Gyuvin's bed.

"No, I am not turning them off!" 

"Ricky this is the last warning...

 Turn.the.lights.off.now."

" No" Ricky replied but... he wished he didnt.

Gyuvin finally threw away the blanket revealing a furious Gyuvin with sharp fangs and red eyes.

Ricky's eyes widened but before he could further process Gyuvin harshly grabbed him by his waist and bit his neck.

"Owww!! " Ricky groaned in pain.

It hurt so bad Ricky's vision blurred before he finally closed his eyes.

"I didn't want to do it...I warned you, Ricky." Ricky heard Gyuvin saying before he completely blacked out.

The end.

What do we think?

Lmao why do I feel like it should have a part 2?

Anyways if you liked it votes and comments are appreciated!

Hope you enjoyed it!