Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Sunshine

"RICKYYY" Gyuvin shouted while running to his best friend when he saw him.

He threw himself on him hugging him tightly when he reached him.

"Qyubinggg get off of me" Ricky whined but Gyuvin didnt move.

He sighed and just hugged him back.

"I missed youuu" Gyuvin pouted.

"Missed me? We literally saw each other 5 minutes ago! We live in the same apartment and came to school together I literally just went to the bathroom..." Ricky said in disbelief.

"Whatever Mr. Grumpy let's just go to our classroom" Gyuvin frowned.

When they arrived at the classroom they sat in their seats (beside each other) waiting for the class to start.

"Ricky let's hang out after school!"

"Yeah, sure. It's not like I have a say in this anyway" Ricky said which made Gyuvin roll his eyes slapping his arm lightly.

"You make it sound like you hate to spend time with me" Gyuvin whined pouting.

"I dont hate it..." Ricky said.

"Then be more excited!! why are you so grumpy all the time" Gyuvin continued whining.

"You know that I am just like this all the time" Ricky replied nonchalantly.

"I know..." Gyuvin sighed before adding.

"Can you at least smile for me" Gyuvin pleaded.

"No." Ricky refused.

"Pleasee lovelicky pleaseee"

"Dont call me that"

"I will stop when you smile"

"Fine." Ricky sighed before showing a small, awkward but cute smile.

"Awww Ricky you are so cute when you smile. You should smile more often" Gyuvin cooed.

"Yeah sure" Ricky rolled his eyes.

"I am serious! you look pretty when you smile!"

"Are you telling me I am not pretty when I dont smile??"

"Nooo you look pretty all the time but you just look especially pretty when you smile you know?"

"I am not you Mr. Sunshine it's not that easy for me"

"You dont need to all the time but you should smile at least...once a day!!"

"Let me think hm...

 Nah. 

 Too much work"

"But-" Gyuvin got cut off by the sound of the bell and the teacher coming in.

----------------------------------------------------------

Not even halfway in and Ricky is already feeling tired.

He laid his head on the desk and closed his eyes.

Gyuvin saw him closing his eyes and took the opportunity to admire him.

He looked like the most beautiful human in Gyuvins eyes.

Without realising he started to poke Ricky's soft cheek even pinching it.

Ricky opened his eyes and was met with Gyuvin who was staring at him.

"You are so pretty" Gyuvin complimented.

Ricky just looked at him for 5 seconds before saying.

"I know." Gyuvin laughed quietly at that.

----------------------------------------------------------------

After School

Finally, after hours of hell and boredom, it was time to go home!

Well, not for Gyuvin and Ricky since they wanted to hang out.

They didnt have anything specific planned but they decided to get boba first before anything.

"There is a new boba shop lets go there!!" Gyuvin said excitedly while holding Ricky's hand who just let himself get dragged by Gyuvin. 

"Omg, it looks so cute here" Gyuvin admired the decorations.

"How about you pick a seat and I will order? my treat." Gyuvin suggested.

"I can pay for my own drink-" Ricky got cut off by Gyuvin.

"No, I will pay. Take it as a thank you for hanging out with me." Gyuvin smiled.

"It's not like you are the only one who wanted us to hang out..." Ricky mumbled but Gyuvin heard it.

"You are so cute Ricky" Gyuvin pinched Ricky's cheek before going to order.

After a few minutes, Gyuvin came back with the drinks Ricky's being strawberry boba of course.

"How is it?" Gyuvin asked

"Really good," Ricky said before continuing to sip his drink making Gyuvin laugh a bit at Ricky's cuteness.

"Oh btw Ricky there is a photo booth lets take some pictures!"

"Sure."

They went to the photo booth.

There were a lot of accessories they could use.

"Ricky you should try this one" Gyuvin picked up the item.

"Cat ears? Hell nah. What do you think I am? A cat?"

"Yes!! I do think you are a cat!"

"Whatever I will wear it if only you will wear this," Ricky said while picking up a pair of puppy ears.

"Puppy ears? Seriously? you know what fine." Gyuvin put on his puppy ears with Ricky's help and then helped Ricky with his cat ears.

When they were done it was finally time to take the photos.

For the first photo, Gyuvin poses a V sign with a big smile like the sunshine he is while Ricky just posed cooly his face all serious.

The second photo was Gyuvin with his hands wrapped around Ricky's waist while Ricky trying to push him away protesting.

Since Gyuvin wanted a photo where Ricky is smiling Gyuvin tickled Ricky for the third photo so they were both laughing and smiling.

In the last photo, Gyuvin does something that shocks both of them. He pulled Ricky, cupped his face, and kissed him.

Gyuvin didnt really know what came over him but he did want to kiss Ricky. He fully believed that Ricky would push him away tho but instead, he felt Ricky kissing him back.

The kiss made Ricky shocked. His eyes widened and when he realized what was going on he kissed back.

They were still kissing when a small sound made them pull away. 

They looked down at the floor to see it was just the photos they had taken. 

They looked at each other bursting into laughter before picking up the photos and taking a look at them.

Ricky carefully admired the photos one by one and when he looked at the final one he blushed. 

Seeing a photo of him kissing his best friend/crush was a weird but not unpleasant feeling

He looked up at Gyuvin who was already looking at him and before he knew it Gyuvin was kissing him again.

He wrapped his arms around Gyuvins neck while his arms were around Ricky's waist.

It was just the two making out in a photo booth.

That's completely normal.

The end.

What are your thoughts?

I really wanted to update this book but I wasnt sure what to write...I hope this isn't too boring

Hope you enjoyed it!