Future Perfect

(Not really shimkongz story but it's a zb1 story.)

There was this girl, Anna (my name by the way) who was a big K-pop fan.  Her life changed after a survival show called Boys Planet was released. Anna enjoyed the survival show a lot and kept watching. She even downloaded an app where you can vote. Her number 1 pick was Ricky.

After all the amazing and terrible moments it was the end of the survival show. Ricky debuted and his group name was Zerobaseone.

Fast forward they already had their first comeback. Anna enjoyed it a lot and was planning to go to their concert. 

No way. Anna said because she finally had an opportunity to fly to South Korea. She began to pack her bags instantly.

Its finally time. Today is the day she is coming to Korea. 

The flight was really long but it was all worth it. Korea is beautiful. After she put all her bags in the hotel she went for a walk. 

While walking she noticed a giant building. She walked inside. 

While walking around she saw a room. A special room. It was the CEO's room. She stormed inside. 

"Wha- What are you doing? Wh-who are yo-" The Man was cut off by a harsh punch. Anna was beating the hell out of this man. The man started to scream for help and when other workers came inside Anna punched them too. 

After the fight, she called a driver to come in front of the building with a limousine. When the call ended she went to find the practice room. 

She found it and the angels Zerobaseone were there. Anna told Zerobaseone to come with her and they went outside where the limousine already was. While Zerobaseone members were going inside the limousine in the meantime Anna burned the building. 

The building she destroyed was the Wakeone building. 

While Wakeone was on fire Anna went inside the limousine. 

They were heading to Hybe. 

The members were obviously confused but didn't complain. Anna took the time to explain to them that they were very precious and that they deserved a better company with a longer contract and that's why they were heading to Hybe. 

"Everything is already set. I talked to the Bang PD and he agreed. From now on Zerobaseone will get a fair treatment, better company, and a longer contract." 

Everyone cheered and by that time they arrived at Hybe. They were introduced to the Hybe building, their new dorm, and their upcoming schedule. 

Zeroses and Zerobaseone were living happily ever after.

The end.

Lol, I am sorry I know this isn't a shimkongz story but I just hate Wakeone so much I had to make my dream come true. But I promise the next chapter is about shimkongz.

I hope the year 2024 will treat us well and be the best year for zeroses and zerobaseone. 

And for Ricky my ult bias. I hope Ricky has more lines, photos,  solo schedules, screen time, and better treatment. No mistreating, no excluding him. I hope Ricky will only smile and laugh this year no tears, no sadness, and be very healthy. Happy Ricky = Happy me.