I guess I will have to take care of this cutie forever

Today Gyuvin's class has a new student. 

The bell rang symboling the class just started. 

The teacher came along with a tall blond male. Everyone gasped at how beautiful the man was.

"Good morning class we have a new student. Please introduce yourself," the teacher said while looking at the new student. 

"Hello, my name is Ricky. I am from China and I am 19 years old. I hope we get along." Ricky said before finishing with a bow. 

"Thank you Ricky you can sit beside Gyuvin. Gyuvin please raise your hand also can you show Ricky around?"

"Yes of course," Gyuvin said with a smile before raising his hand and Ricky went to his seat.

"Hi, Ricky! My name is Kim Gyuvin. I am also 19 years old. I love sports, dancing, and hanging out with people. I also love food. My favorite food is mango. I love dogs and I have one myself. Its name is Eumpapa!" Gyuvin said cheerfully. 

"What about you?" Gyuvin asked.

"My name is Shen Quan Rui but I go by Ricky. I love dancing, singing, and drawing. My favorite fruit is strawberry. I like everything strawberry-flavored and I love cats." Ricky said shyly while smiling a little.

"Nice to meet you, Ricky! from now on you can always count on me and talk to me whenever you want." Gyuvin said while grinning.

"Nice to meet you too Qyubing thank you so much," Ricky said still shy.

"Cute," Gyuvin thought to himself. 

"Of course! We can go get lunch together and after lunch, I will show you around." Gyuvin suggested. 

"Sounds good" Ricky replied before both of them focused on the lesson.

After classes, they went to the cafeteria to get lunch. 

When they chose their table they sat down ate and talked some more. 

They also exchanged numbers and Instagrams. 

They clicked together so well that they became close friends easily. 

After lunch, Gyuvin gave Ricky a tour around the school. 

"And last but not least this is the school's dance studio. Personally my favorite place in this school." Gyuvin said while smiling looking at Ricky who was amazed.

 "You like dancing right?" Gyuvin asked while Ricky nodded. 

"You should show me your moves!"Gyuvin said excitedly.

"N-no I am not that good..." Ricky said while looking down nervously. 

"Oh come on! No need to be shy it's just me! plus I am sure you are an amazing dancer so please" Gyuvin pleaded while pouting. 

"O-ok I will give it a shot.." Ricky said shyly.

Ricky decided to dance to Kick It by nct 127. 

The music played and Ricky's eyes changed. He was serious about dance. 

While Ricky was dancing Gyuvin was watching in awe. He was so amazed by Ricky's talent.

The song ended and Ricky immediately turned into Lovelicky again. 

"Omg Ricky you are amazing! What do you mean you are not that good you were fantastic! Gyuvin said still amazed.

"Thank you Qyubing," Ricky said while blushing slightly.