Lovelicky

The Zerobaseone members are just relaxing at the dorm after practicing.

Ricky and Yujin were debating on something. They decided to call Gyuvin and ask him what he thought about it. Gyuvin sided with Yujin, which is why Ricky is now upset.

Ricky sighed before plopping on the bed, smushing his face on the pillow. 

While Ricky was just lying down a few minutes later Gyuvin entered the room. 

"Go away!" Ricky shouted but it was muffled since his face was in the pillow. 

"Lovelicky don't be like that" Gyuvin approached Ricky. 

"I said go away leave me alone!" Ricky shouted again but Gyuvin just ignored it and tried to hug Ricky. 

"Don't touch me go away! I said go!" 

Ricky was still protesting and in the end, Gyuvin just straight up laid on top of Ricky. 

He was pressing on him with his body and later grabbed his head. 

He cupped Ricky's face and said "I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you..."He kept repeating on and on while kissing him in between and finally, after some time Ricky replied "m-me...too"

"Love me back!" Gyuvin said. 

"I really love you too!" Ricky replied which satisfied Gyuvin and he finally let go of Ricky. 

Gyuvin went to shower while Ricky didn't move from his previous position. 

He was just lying and scrolling on his phone. 

When Gyuvin finished showering he spotted Ricky on his phone on the bed still a little sulky from the earlier incident. 

"Is my Lovelicky still upset?" Gyuvin said while tightly hugging him giving him big smooches on Ricky's face who wasn't even able to protest cause Gyuvin is much stronger than him. 

Ricky just whined at what Gyuvin said. 

Gyuvin chuckled at the older's cute reaction. "Sorry baby. I just can't stop teasing you your reactions are so cuteee" Before Ricky could say anything he was cut off by Gyuvins another sweet kiss.

"Let's go to sleep hm?" Ricky just nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 10 am and the members are awake. They are eating breakfast and planning what to do today since they have a break today.

"We should go to the beach today!" Gyuvin suggested. 

Yujins and Gunwook's eyes immediately lit up at the plan.

"YESS" 

"I mean that is not a bad idea. The weather is good today too!" the leader Hanbin said. 

The members agreed to go to the beach and went to prepare their stuff. 

Everyone seemed excited except for one member...Ricky. 

The biggest cat to ever cat. He doesn't like to get wet and the beach means water (obviously).

He didn't want to ruin the fun and excitement of the other members so he just agreed (even though he didn't really like the idea). 

"It's fine I will just watch the members play in the water while I can just sit on a blanket, eat snacks, and other stuff," he thinks to himself. 

The members had their stuff in their bags prepared but before going to the beach they decided to go to the convenience store first to buy mostly food/snacks. 

After buying what they needed they headed to the beach.

They arrived. 

The weather was perfect. 

After putting their things down Yujin, Gunwook, Gyuvin, and Matthew were already making their way to the water. 

Taerae joined them a little later. 

Jiwoong, Hanbin, Hao, and Ricky decided to eat some snacks first. 

After eating a few snacks Jiwoong, Hanbin, and Hao decided to also go in the water. 

"Ricky come join!" Hanbin said. 

"I am fine you guys can go," Ricky replied. 

"Are you sure? come on it will be fun!" Jiwoong said but Hao said.

"Ricky really hates getting wet and isn't the biggest fan of swimming in general. Do you want me to stay with you, Ricky?" Hao asked. 

"No no you don't need to like I said you guys can go I am fine over here. Enjoy!" Ricky said assuring the older members before they finally left to join the others. 

Even though Ricky didn't join them he didn't feel lonely or bored. He just ate some snacks, took pictures, and watched the members play in the water. 

"Rickyy! Come join let's play!" Gyuvin shouted from a distance. 

Ricky shook his head as a no. 

"Come on pleaseeee I don't want you to just sit there alone" Gyuvin pleaded and Ricky said that he should just continue to have fun and not worry about him.

Gyuvin tho is very stubborn. 

He headed towards Ricky "Baby come join us" Gyuvin spoke but Ricky replied, "Gyu you already know I hate getting wet." Gyuvin didn't listen to what Ricky said and dragged Ricky towards where the others were. 

The water level was up to their ankles. 

"Oh, Ricky you finally joined us!" Hanbin said before Ricky was splashed by the other members.

It was really cold but he splashed back.

They were now even deeper the water level being up to their knees. 

Ricky shivered his expression showing he was not really pleased. 

Gyuvin noticed Ricky's reaction and his expression changed from happy to concerned. "Baby, are you cold?" Gyuvin asked hands wrapped around Ricky while receiving a nod from him. 

"Let's go back ok?" Gyuvin said which made Ricky relieved quickly agreeing.  

The members were still playing in the water while Gyuvin stayed beside Ricky. 

Ricky told Gyuvin that if he still wanted to play he could but Gyuvin insisted that he wanted to stay with Ricky. 

"I am sorry I made you uncomfortable," Gyuvin said while hugging Ricky. 

Ricky saw Gyuvin's pouty expression and chuckled saying "I told you it's fine Gyuvin I am not mad at you all." 

"I am still sorry," Gyuvin said placing a kiss on Ricky's cheek. Ricky smiled and said, "And I forgive you." 

The couple were just having their moment but it was interrupted by the members coming back from the water. They dried themselves with towels and they ate more snacks/food. 

It was nice enjoying their free time with all the members. Chatting, playing, and resting at the relaxing beach together. It was really nice.

They relaxed at the beach a bit more before going home.

Gyuvin and Ricky finished the day with a movie while kissing and cuddling before falling asleep.

The end.

So what do we think???

Yall I really need your help with some ideas for some stories cause my brain and creativity are on a vacation TT. If you have any ideas please tell me I would really appreciate it. The requests are open!

Hope you enjoyed!