Bad idea...

Today is the day when ZB1 is filming their new ZBTV episode. 

Everyone has a mission and whoever succeeds wins a prize. 

Some missions are easy some are really hard. 

Every member individually goes inside a room where there are cards with missions they can choose from. 

It's up to them in which order they will go and choose. 

The hardest mission is to prank the members and fool them and the person who received the mission was Ricky. 

The prank he has to do isn't easy though. 

He has to act like he's sick. Not like fever, cough, or headache kind of sick but the serious, emergency, hospital kind of sick.

When Ricky read the mission card he wasn't sure if this was right. 

"Isn't this too much? I don't think I can do this..." He says with an uneasy expression.  After few minutes of the staff convincing and telling him that it was fine and that it was just a prank he gave in.

"I don't have a good feeling about this...this will be hard." Ricky thought to himself sighing before going to prepare the prank.

It was already an hour into the challenge. Hao and Matthew already failed their missions while Gunwook on the other hand succeeded in his. 

It was finally time for Ricky to start his prank.

Since the challenge started Ricky already acted a little tired so that it would be more believable. A few members noticed and asked him if he was ok but Ricky just nodded.

Everyone were sitting together doing some other challenges and stuff when Ricky coughed.

After a few seconds, he coughed again. And again. But then he started to cough out blood. 

Fake blood of course. 

He already had it in his mouth when they went to sit to do some challenges. 

He was coughing so much blood. 

"Ricky? Ricky! Please help him!!!" Hao shouted at the staff. 

They quickly came to Ricky to check up on him. 

However, after coughing out a lot of blood Ricky's eyes were slowly closing, fainting.

"Ricky baby, don't close your eyes! Please wake up! Ricky!" Gyuvin shouted tears already rolling down his cheek sobbing uncontrollably. 

Yujin and Gunwook were also crying scared at the thought of something bad happening to their hyung.

"Hyung what if something bad happens to him" Yujin cried while Jiwoong tried to calm him down by saying "Ricky will be fine yujinie he is strong" even though Jiwoong was slowly crying himself unsure if Ricky was actually safe.

Matthew, Gunwook, and Taerae were crying but also tried to stay calm comforting each other.

Meanwhile, Hanbin hugs Hao tightly who is breaking down. "Hanbin what if something happens to our Ricky" Hao asks while sobbing since Ricky was always like a younger brother to Hao. 

"Dont say that Hao...our Ricky will be safe and sound with us again soon," Hanbin said while he also cried but forced himself to stay collected for the members as the leader. 

By that time, the staff already called the (fake) ambulance.

Gyuvin was on the floor crying hugging Ricky's unconscious body while the staff were treating Ricky wiping the blood and other stuff.