Cutlural Fesitval Part 4

"Ok everybody to end this concert my classmates and I have cooked up a little surprise for you. For the past few days we've had a few special guests here at our school and they want to give a special performance for the grand finale as a way to say thank you for your support and that they'll keep fighting for all of you no matter what shit is thrown at them. Give it up for The Demon Guardian Angels!!!!!!" announced Kyoka.

The entire audience clapped and cheered as Class 1-A (minus Izuku, Octavia, Charlie, Vaggie, Helsa and Annabelle) got off the stage and the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels walked onto it smiled and waved to the crowd. And then they started to play the music to get their performance started.

The Demon Guardian Angels: I've paid my dues time after time

I've done my sentence but committed no crime

And bad mistakes I've made a few

I've had my share of sand kicked in face but I've come through

And I need to go on and on and on and on

We are the champions my friends

And we'll keep on fighting till the end

We are the champions

No time for losers

Cause we are the champions

Of the world

I've taken my bows and my curtain calls

You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it I thank you all

But it's been no bed of roses no pleasure cruise

I consider it a challenge before the whole human race and I ain't gonna lose

And I need to go on and on and on and on

We are the champions my friends

And we'll keep on fighting till the end

We are the champions

No time for losers

Cause we are the champions

We are the champions my friends

And we'll keep on fighting till the end

Oh we are the champions

We are the champions

No time for losers

Cause we are the champions

As soon as the song ended the entire audience gave them a standing ovation. The Demon Guardian Angels smiled at the audience and then looked back at the rest of Class 1-A, smiled and motioned their hands to join them back onto the stage. The rest of Class 1-A smiled and joined them as the cheering crowd cheered for them as well and they all held hands and bowed for the audience feeling very happy that the concert was a success.

After they all got off the stage they were all greeted by their friends, Eri, Kota (as the two kids hugged them), Izuku's true childhood friends parents and the UA staff as they congratulated them for their performance. After that was all done they all went to check out the other stuff that the other classes had created including Class 1-B's play, the support course's science fair and the general studies haunted house to which as Iida predicted Hakagure, Denki and Mina couldn't handle it.

Needless to say this year's Cultural Festival was a huge success and one that nobody will ever forget.