The Battle Part 2

After Stella, Andrealphus and Striker were successfully murdered by Izuku, Aizawa, Mrs. Joke, Blitz, Stolas, Verosika, Asmodeous and Annabelle the rest of the villains and seven fakes got a bit nervous seeing that three of their comrades were killed but they didn't show it as they kept fighting the heroes and anti-heroes. Meanwhile all of the heroes and anti-heroes were in every corner fighting the seven fakes and seven remaining villains and helping each other whenever they needed it the most.

Crimson and Chaz found themselves fighting Moxxie, Millie, Loona, Tex, Bee, Kirashima, Sero, Denki, Kyoka, Mina, Present Mic and Midnight. As Moxxie and Millie were fighting them they both felt nothing but unbridled and immense hatred. The first one was Moxxie's abusive ex-father who always emotionally and physically abused him, always tried to make him feel like less of a man cause he didn't fit his standards of a "real man", was always homophobic towards him when he was bisexual and tried to come between him and his wife. And to top it all off he killed his mom!!!!!!!!!!! And the other one was his and Millie's ex-boyfriend who only used them for their bodies and abandoned them when they needed him the most. And when they both got together he did everything in his power to try to weasel his way back into their lives and rekindle his relationships with them even as going as far as threaten them!!!!!!!!!

"Aw come on Moxxie you don't want to do this I'am your father why not come back to me so we can be a family and I can teach you to actually be a man." said Crimson evilly.

"After the crappy way you treated me that's never gonna fucking happen Crimson." Moxxie said as he, Present Mic, Kirashima, Sero and Kyoka fought him.

"Not my fault that you were never a real fucking man and that you're gay!!!!!!!!!" yelled Crimson.

"Ok first off I'am bisexual." Moxxie said in annoyed tone.

"Yeah gay." said Crimson.

Hearing that made Present Mic, Midnight, Kirashima, Sero, Denki, Kyoka and Mina stare at Crimson with very baffled looks but Moxxie and Millie did not look surprised in the slightest.

"D-does he not know what bisexual means?" Sero asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't think he does Sero I really don't." answered Kirashima in an annoyed tone.

"Welcome to my world." Moxxie said angrily.

"Sorry Mr. Moxxie." said Kirashima and Sero in unison sympathetically.

"It's fine kids anyway I will not allow to fucking push me around anymore. You can try to gain back what  fragile little sense of control you have over me all you fucking you want but you and herpes the clown are now gonna learn first hand just how good I've gotten good at my job." Moxxie said angrily.

"Hey." whined Chaz at the insult Moxxie called him as Mille, Loona, Tex , Bee, Midnight, Denki, and Mina fought him.

Crimson growled at him. How dare his son disrespect him like that?!!!!!!!!

"You're fucking weak just like your mother." he said angrily.

That did it!!!!!!!!!! Moxxie growled and kicked Crimson to the ground and as Crimson tried to get up Present Mic did his famous loud scream at to make him land back to the ground roughly.

"Now come on Moxxie and Millie I know what I did to you was kinda bad but I know that deep down you miss me so let's just kiss and make up while we're at it how about we make out as well." said Chaz creppily.

This made the ones fighting him and Crimson feel fucking sick to their stomachs as Denki looked like her was gonna puke. This guy was fucking gross!!!!!!!!!

"That's never gonna happen herpes the clown!!!!!!!!!!!!" Moxxie yelled.

"Ha that insult is fucking golden!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Kirashima, Sero, Denki and Mina.

"Yeah after all the crap you put us through why in the ever loving fuck would we ever want to get back together with you?!!!!!!!! When you abandoned us you have no fucking idea how much you hurt us we loved you and we just stabbed us in the back and you think that you can just walk back into our lives and act like it never happened get it through your thick fucking skulls WE DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU ANYMORE!!!!!!!!" Millie yelled.

Then Present Mic and Midnight kicked Crimson and Chaz onto the ground and Present Mic used his famous loud scream to push them further back onto the ground which caused both of them to break their arms, Loona sliced their other arms with her scythe which made them scream in pain, Tex and Bee scratched and bit them, Kirashima pounded them with his hardened fists, Sero repeatedly slammed them on the ground with his tape, Denki electrocuted them, Kyoka connected her earphone jacks onto their ears and shocked them which made them scream in pain and hold their ears when she disconnected them, Mina hit their eyes with her acid and Moxxie and Mille jumped up and repeatedly shot them. Crimson and Chaz were dead.

With those two dead Moxxie, Millie, Loona, Tex, Bee, Present Mic, Midnight, Kirashima, Sero, Denki, Kyoka and Mina left to go help the others.