The Cultural Festival Part 1

It was the day of The Cultural Festival. Everyone was very excited as they were doing their activities that they had set up for the people of Musutafu to enjoy and there was alot of things. From obstacle courses to food stands.

Their was even a beauty pagent. Many girls had entered it even Kendo and Nejire. As they both showed off their skills everyone was very impressed and they have both caught the eyes of many boys and girls as they blushed watching them. At the end of the beauty pagent Nejire was the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of her friends including The Demon Guardian Angels, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex, Bee, Lucifer, Carmilla, Zestial, Odette and Clara (who were all invited to come) congratulated her and told Kendo that even though she didn't win she was still very gorgeous which made her very happy to hear.

And then it was time for the concert and Izuku's adoptive family Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex, Bee, Lucifer, Carmilla, Zestial, Odette, Clara, Eri, Kota Class 1-1-, The Big Three, the UA staff and many people got into their seats. As Class 1-A was getting ready Kyoka was putting on her outfit which was an all black punk style outfit when Izuku walked in and smiled and blushed a little bit as he was leaning over the doorway and folding his arms across his chest.

When she done she turned around and smiled as she saw Izuku staring at her.

"Hi Izu." said Kyoka.

"Hi. You look really beautiful my shining rockstar." Izuku said as he went in her dressing room.

"Thanks I'am really glad that you like my outfit." said Kyoka as she walked over to him.

"Of course I do you look amazing as always." Izuku said.

Kyoka blushed as she smiled and looked down at the floor which made Izuku smile at her very adorable expression. And then he kissed her on the cheek.

"Also thanks for encouraging me the other day when you guys heard me singing it really helped since you know I've always had self-confidence issues and I really needed to hear what you said." said Kyoka gratefully.

"You're welcome Kyoka I always known that you have the talent to be both an amazing hero and amazing singer and now today everybody's gonna that you are both so get out there and show them the shining rockstar that me and the others know that you are!!!!!!!" Izuku exclaimed as he rubbed her cheek.

Kyoka smiled and then they both kissed each other on the lips. Then Iida peeked out through the door.

"Hey it's time." said Iida.

Izuku and Kyoka smiled at each other as they walked out of the dressing room while Kyoka grabbed her guitar.

A couple minutes later all of Class 1-A walked onto the stage as the entire crowd clapped and cheered. They all smiled seeing who were in the audience including their families and even the civilians who they helped in their patrol who came support them as a way to say thank you for helping them.

"Hello everybody are you ready to rock?!!!!!!!!" Kyoka asked.

"Yes!!!!!!!!" exclaimed the audience excitedly.

"Then let's do it!!!!!!!!" Kyoka exclaimed.