Gettting Ready For The Sports Festival

A couple of days have passed after Izuku's special day together and the five anthro cats have told Izuku's true childhood friends about how the met The Demon Guardian Angels and everyday the groups have gotten even closer then ever. The Demon Guardian Angels, the five anthro cats, Eri and Kota have also gotten even closer to Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three and Mei. It got to the point that those kids and Aizawa, Mrs. Joke, Present Mic, Midnight, Vlad King, Endeavor, Blizzard, Fuyumi, Natsuo, Touya, Gran Torino, Recovery Girl, Principal Nezu and the rest of The UA Staff (minus All Might and Green Telek) have become part of the family. And Izuku, Uraraka, Tsu, Hakagure, Kyoka, Momo and Mina have gotten even closer too and their feelings for each other got deeper and deeper every single day. Much to the dismay of the seven fakes. This was not suppose to happen Izuku was suppose to break up with those five sluts and end up falling in love with Katsumi and Shoka not still be with them and fall even more in love with those six brats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They felt like that they had to do something or else Izuku would still be with people who are obviously "bad for him." But little did they know was nothing was gonna go as planned.

Anyway the day the big day was finally here. The sports festival. All of the students were very excited this was the day that they get showcase all of their training, hard work and progress that they made not only the pro heroes but the entire world!!!!!!!!!!!! And today was the day that The Demon Guardian Angels get to show all the crap that the seven fakes did and expose them to the entire world. Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex and Bee were also gonna be there to cheer their friends and their friends's classmates on and to see the glorious chaos that was gonna happen. Baxter was gonna bring a flashdrive that had all the information that he found about those seven assholes and download it into the school's computer system and show it on the projector at the sports festival. Needless to say they were very prepared for what they're about to do.

While the audience filled the stadium the students and the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels were backstage. The Demon Guardian Angels and the five anthro cats were with the rest of Class 1-A, (minus the five brats), Class 1-B, The Big Three and Mei about to give them a pep talk. Eri and Kota were in the audience sitting with Fuyumi, Natsuo and Touya and Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka weren't there for some reason. The Demon Guardian Angels and the five anthro cats figured that they were planning something with All Might and Green Telek and they were gonna find out what the fuck it was when they were not busy.

"Now remember guys just get out there and do your best." said Izuku.

"We know that your nervous but remember that us along with your families and our teachers know that you can do it." Octavia said.

"Show them what we see." said Fizzarolli.

"The ambition and determination." Asmodeous said.

"And the hearts of true heroes." said Molly.

"And remember to go beyond......." the younger Demon Guardian Angels and the five anthro cats started.

"Plus Ultra!!!!!!!!" exclaimed the other students.

The Demon Guardian Angels and the five anthro cats smiled knowing that the students that were nervous were feeling alot better and that they were able to calm their nerves.

"Hey could The Demon Guardian Angels, Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival come meet up with me please?" Principal Nezu asked over the intercom.

Everyone was a little bit confused. What did Principal Nezu need?

"Hey guys we'll be right back." said The Demon Guardian Angels and the five anthro cats said in unison as they started to walk off.

The other students nodded as the other group walked away. A couple minutes later they went into the room where Principal Nezu was and they smiled when they also saw Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex and Bee there.

"Guys you made it!!!!!!!!" Izuku exclaimed excitedly.

"Of course we did." said Bee as she hugged Izuku.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world." Mimzy said as she hugged him too.

"Can't leave you and the others hanging bro." said Tex as he gave Izuku a fist-bump.

"We can't wait for you and the others to kick those five brats asses." Crymni said as she also gave Izuku a fist-bump.

"Indeed and also Nezu asked us to be here as well." said Baxter as he shook Izuku's hand.

"So Uncle Nezu what's up?" Izuku asked curiously.

"Yeah what do you need?" asked Helsa.

"Well there is something that I need to tell you that you all must know All Might, Green Telek, Izumi, The Bakugo and Todoroki twins have planned to put Izuku in a quirk marriage with Katsumi and Shoka in a last ditch effort to get him back in their lives." Principal Nezu answered with a very annoyed look on his face.

The Demon Guardian Angels, the five anthro cats, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex and Bee looked very baffled at what in the actual fuck they had just heard. Were those bastards that desperate and did they honestly think that bullshit would work?

"Ummmmmmmmm............. do those dickheads know that won't work since Izuku is a grown ass adult so they can't fucking control him or who he marries and even if he wasn't I'am his legal guardian so that won't do shit?" asked Blitz in a very confused and annoyed as fuck tone.

"Exactly but you know that those dumbasses think that the rules don't apply to them I would expell those five brats and destroy those two asshole hero careers but I can already tell that you guys have a plan." Principal Nezu answered.

The group smiled when they heard that.

"Oh so you know about that?" asked Seviathan.

"Yes I do and whatever you plan feel free to execute it." Principal Nezu said with a grin.

"Oh we sure as fuck will." said the others with smirks.

"Uncle Baxter did you bring the flashdrive?" Izuku asked.

"Oh I have my dear nephew." answered Baxter smirking as pulled it out of his pocket and then put it back in it.

"I'll have Baxter download wherever he needs to do it the students including my dear nephew go rejoin your classmates and the rest of you go take your seats." Principal Nezu said.

They all nodded as Baxter went to go download his flashdrive, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex and Bee went to take their seats and The Demon Guardian Angels and the five anthro cats stayed behind and smiled knowing that they will soon show who the seven fakes truly are.

Alastor: Let's begin
We're gonna make you wish that he stayed gone
Tune on in
When we're done
Your status quo will know it's race is run
Oh this will be fun

Then the Demon Guardian Angels laughed wickedly and the five anthro cats grinned and then they went to their correct destinations smiling knowing that soon the truth will be revealed. This was gonna be fun.