The Battle Part 4

After Valentino, Vox and Velvette were successfully killed by Angel Dust, Husk, Molly, Arackniss, Sir Pentious, Cherri Bomb, Baxter, Crymni, Vlad King, Tsu, Tokoyami, Dark Shadow, Koda, Shoji, Ojiro, Hakagure, Class 1-B and Mei Adam, Lute and the seven fakes got way more fucking nervous then they ever felt before cause since the heroes and anti-heroes have killed more and more of their comrades that would mean that they might be next. But being fucking as stubborn as ever they didn't show it and knew that now they had to defeat them or else they were next.

Adam and Lute found themselves fighting Barbie Wire, Alastor, Rosie, Nifty, Seviathan, Charlie, Vaggie, Helsa, Mimzy, Lucifer, Carmilla, Zestial, Odette, Clara, the five antrho cats, Endeavor, Blizzard, Snipe, Thirteen, Iida, Uraraka, Aoyama, Momo, Sato, Shinso and The Big Three. As Barbie Wire, Alastor, Rosie, Nifty, Seviathan, Charlie, Vaggie, Helsa, Mimzy, Lucifer, Carmilla, Zestial, Odette and Clara were fighting Adam and Lute they felt nothing but unending and hatred. Those two were always so smug and pretentious. They always bullied them, gaslit them, took jabs at them whenever they could, said endless cruel and heartless things to them, always acted they were superior and better then them and always did everything they could to get the better of them. Not to mention Adam was a sexist misogynistic pig and Lute was a fucking psychotic bitch. It got so bad that Lute stabbed a spear in Vaggie's eye and took it out!!!!!!!!!!!!

"THIS BITCH IS FUCKING CRAZY!!!!!!!!" Momo exclaimed as she was finally able to kick Lute off of her.

"Welcome to my fucking world." said Vaggie in an annoyed tone as she collided with Lute.

"I maybe crazy but I'am fucking weak." Lute said evilly.

"I'd rather be weak then an insane violent psychopath that is desperate for Adam's dick." said Vaggie with a smirk.

This made Lute growl and scream angrily as she tried to stab Vaggie in the chest but luckily Uraraka levitated her into the air and as she let her go Iida kicked her in the side which made her fall roughly face flat onto the street.

Adam was trying to fight Alastor but to no avail as he clearly was more stronger then him. But Adam being the stubborn and pretentious little prick he was tried to act tough.

"You think you're tough shit huh?" Adam asked as he tried to smash a little creature Alastor summoned with his guitar.

"Tougher then you." answered Alastor with a smirk.

Alastor laughed as Adam was getting pissed off and tried to hit Alastor with his guitar but was completely and utterly failing.

"You lack discipline, control at worst........ you're sloppy." Alastor said.

Then he levitated himself to the air as he surrounded himself in a black light which created a shadow deer head, grew a second pair of arms and tentacles, made the antlers on his head grow even bigger and had a green light on the bottom that summoned even more tiny little creatures which made Adam go wide-eyed and jaw-dropped.

"And you're........" started Adam as he pointed his guitar at him.

But the little creatures that Alastor summoned jumped all over him as flew up to get away from them but to no avail.

"Fuck fuck fuck you you red piece of fuck you fuckin red fuck SHUT UP!!!!!!!" he exclaimed.

He was finally able to get the little creatures off of him but then Alastor wrapped him around one of his tentacles and laughed as he threw him.

"Poetry." said Alastor as he threw into a billboard.

As Adam began to fall off the billboard Aoyama hit him with his naval laser and Nejire used her wave motion to blast him on top off a roof.