Hanging Out In The Park

As The Demon Guardian Angels, Izuku's true childhood friends, Class 1-B, The Big Three, the five anthro cats, Eri and Kota were walking down the hallway to leave the school to go the park they all looked to see All Might and Green Telek rubbing their heads and groaning in pain as they just got a serious beating from Gran Torino and Recovery Girl and Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka getting a serious scolding from Principal Nezu which made them all grin seeing all those assholes getting the punishment that they deserved after everything they put Izuku through and how they threatened to take him away from his family and harem and also threatening Eri and Kota.

After watching those very satisfying things they all walked out the doors to go to the park. After they finally arrived they all hung out and had a very good time. Izuku's true childhood friends, Class 1-B and The Big Three watched how The Demon Guardian Angels and the five anthro cats were with Eri and Kota and they just couldn't help but smile at it. How they were with those two kids was very adorable. How they played with them, watched over them and were protective with them. They could all tell that those two were very important to them and that they would do anything for them. It truly did seem like that they were those two kids guardian angels it was very heartwarming to see. And they weren't the only ones Izuku's true childhood friends, Class 1-B and The Big Three were also bonding with them too. They enjoyed getting to know Eri and Kota, playing with them and just generally being around them. They could tell why they loved them so much those two were just so adorable and sweet that they immediately had a feeling that they needed to protect them, keep them safe and make them happy. It made The Demon Guardian Angels and the five anthro cats very happy seeing them bond with Eri and Kota cause after everything those two have been through with Overhaul they needed to have happiness in their lives and they were very glad that they were starting to care for those two just like they did.

As The Demon Guardian Angels, Izuku's true childhood friends, Class 1-B and The Big Three sat down while while Eri and Kota kept playing with Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival they were talking to each other.

"Hey ummmmmmmmmm Izu can we ask you and the others something?" asked Uraraka as she looked at Izuku.

"Yes what is it my anti gravity angel?" Izuku asked.

"He still calls me that." thought Uraraka while blushing.

Octavia, Charlie, Vaggie, Helsa and Annabelle noticed Uraraka blushing and smirked at her.

"We see that Uraraka no need to hide it or be embarrassed." they thought.

"We were wondering how did you guys find Eri and Kota?" asked Kirashima.

"Yes we are quite curious about it." Tokoyami said.

"Yeah how did you find them and adopt them?" asked Mina.

"Well you see we got a call from an annonymous source about the Yakuza gang and how they kidnapped two kids and us having a soft spot for them, knowing all the hell that the Yakuza gang did especially their leader Overhaul and since they were on our hit list we immediately took the mission." Izuku explained.

"When we got to their hideout we found out that they kidnapped Eri cause of her quirk rewind and Kota was kidnapped after an dickhead named Muscular killed his parents the Water Hose who were Pro heroes and traded him to Overhaul for an assload of cash." said Blitz.

"Oh my god that's awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Momo exclaimed.

"What did Overhaul do to them?" asked Iida.

The Demon Guardian Angels growled, extended sharp demon claws out of their fingers, they eyes glow red and dark auras surround them.