Subchapter 4.2. The Battle Begins.

The tension was palpable as the transformed Goku and Vegeta stood before Frieza, their auras crackling with newfound power. Beads of sweat trickled down their brows, evidence of the intense strain their bodies were under as they adjusted to the overwhelming energy coursing through them.

Frieza's eyes narrowed as he regarded the Saiyan duo, a mixture of envy and resentment flickering in his gaze. He had witnessed their evolution firsthand, from mere mortals to warriors capable of rivaling even the gods themselves. Despite his outward bravado, a seed of doubt gnawed at the edges of Frieza's confidence.

"So, you've finally achieved this form," Frieza sneered, his voice dripping with venom. "How quaint."

Vegeta's jaw clenched at the thinly veiled insult, but he maintained his composure, refusing to let Frieza's words rattle him. "Yes, and it's everything we had imagined," he replied coolly, his tone oozing with unwavering confidence. Despite the necessity of fusing with Goku to attain this level of power, Vegeta's pride remained unshaken.

Frieza's lip curled in disdain as he surveyed his opponents, his gaze lingering on the fusion of Goku and Vegeta with a mixture of contempt and curiosity. "And you actually think you have a chance of beating me in this form?" he scoffed, a derisive smirk playing at the corners of his mouth.

Goku met Frieza's gaze head-on, his eyes ablaze with determination. "Not only do we think we have a chance," he declared, his voice steady and unwavering, "we know we can beat you."

The declaration hung in the air like a challenge, the weight of their words adding to the already thick atmosphere of tension. Both sides braced themselves for the inevitable clash, the anticipation building with each passing moment as they prepared to unleash their full power upon one another.