A saiyan in overalls

(BEFORE YOU READ, IF YOUR GOING TO SHARE THIS DM ME THROUGH DISCORD FIRST!! User is yourlocalidiott)
Goku stood in the vast fields surrounding his home, the gentle breeze carrying the scent of the earth. The sun hung low in the sky, casting a warm glow over the rolling hills. Rows of crops swayed in rhythm with nature's melody, a stark contrast to the thunderous clashes of battles past.

A contented smile played on Goku's face as he surveyed his handiwork. The days of epic showdowns and formidable foes were now distant memories. The Saiyan who once sought the thrill of combat now found solace in the simplicity of planting seeds and watching them grow.

Goku: "Ah, another beautiful day," he mused, his hands resting on his hips. The orange glow of his gi was replaced by the muted tones of farmer's overalls, a wardrobe change that mirrored the shift in his priorities.

The sound of chirping birds and the distant hum of Bulma's inventions in the nearby Capsule Corp lab filled the air. Goku's gaze shifted to the horizon, where the peaceful village nestled among the hills mirrored the tranquility that had become his reality.

Chi-Chi's voice called from the house, a blend of affection and exasperation: "Goku, dinner's almost ready! Don't you dare get distracted and start training again!"

Goku chuckled at the echoes of Chi-Chi's scolding a familiar melody. Life had settled into a rhythm of ordinary joy, where the battles now revolved around deciding who could eat the most at dinner or catch the biggest fish at the nearby river.

Goku: "Coming, Chi-Chi! Just enjoying the view for a bit."

"As he made his way towards the house, Goku felt a sense of contentment wash over him. The world was at peace, and so was he for the first time in a long while."