A saiyan in overalls (vegetas pov)

While the Son family enjoyed their hearty dinner, a short distance away, in the proud Briefs household, a different scene unfolded. Vegeta, the Saiyan Prince, stood in his backyard, an air of determination about him.

Vegeta, folding his arms and gazing into the distance: "Ridiculous. Kakarot may be content with this mundane existence, but a true Saiyan warrior should strive for perfection in every aspect of life."

Bulma, emerging from the house with a plate of dinner, raised an eyebrow at Vegeta's intense expression. "Vegeta, dinner's ready. What are you doing out here?"

Vegeta, turning to Bulma with a scoff: "I'm training, woman. Unlike some people, I refuse to let myself grow soft in times of peace."

Bulma chuckled, handing him the plate, "Well, don't let your training interfere with your appetite. I made your favorite—Spicy Capsule Corp Curry."

Vegeta's stern expression softened ever so slightly at the mention of his favorite dish. "Hmph, finally something worthy of my attention."

As Vegeta sat down to enjoy his meal, his eyes wandered to the horizon, where Goku's farm stood peacefully. The sounds of laughter and conversation drifted toward him, a stark contrast to the silent intensity he preferred.

Vegeta, mutters to himself: "This isn't the life of a warrior. I won't succumb to this nonsense. But... that curry is quite good."

Meanwhile, inside the Briefs' home, Trunks, Bulma and Vegeta's son sat cross-legged on the living room floor, fully immersed in a game of Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi 4.

Trunks, shouting at the screen: "Yeah! Super Saiyan 3! Take that, Dad!"

Bulma, passing by and rolling her eyes: "You know, Trunks, your father is right outside, training."

Trunks, not missing a beat: "Well, he can train all he wants. I'm saving the universe in my way."

The sounds of virtual ki blasts and intense battles mixed with the laughter from the dining room, create a unique symphony of Saiyan life in times of peace.