A saiyan in overalls (third person omniscent pov)

As the night settled over the peaceful village, the Saiyan families retired to their homes, blissfully unaware of the cosmic events unfolding in the far reaches of the universe. The stars twinkled overhead, casting their celestial glow on the unsuspecting Earth.

Little did our Saiyan heroes know that amidst the vastness of space, the remnants of Frieza's forces were quietly regrouping. In the cold depths of the cosmos, a figure shrouded in darkness plotted a return—one that would catch the Z Fighters off guard.

Unbeknownst to Goku, Vegeta, and the others, a revived and reformed Frieza, having undergone unexpected transformations both in power and temperament, watched the blue planet from afar. His icy gaze locked onto Earth, a world he once sought to conquer.

A sly grin crossed Frieza's face as he murmured to himself: "They have no idea what's coming."

And so, under the veil of the cosmos, a new threat loomed on the horizon. The stage was set for a reunion with an old nemesis—one that had, against all odds, found its way back from the depths of defeat.

As the unsuspecting Z Fighters slept, their dreams were undisturbed by the impending return of a cosmic force they thought they had left behind.

End of chapter 1.