A saiyan in overalls continued.

As Goku approached the house, the aroma of Chi-Chi's cooking wafted through the air. The enticing scent of savory dishes hinted at the culinary masterpiece that awaited him inside.

Chi-Chi, busy in the kitchen, glanced over her shoulder at Goku, a playful scowl on her face. "Honestly, Goku, if you had your way, you'd probably eat nothing but instant noodles and fish every day!"

Goku grinned sheepishly, "Well, they are my favorites, Chi-Chi."

Chi-Chi: "Favoritism won't help you grow big and strong, Goku!"

The dining table was set with an array of dishes—steaming bowls of vegetable soup, a mountain of rice, and a platter of freshly caught fish. Goten, eyes wide with anticipation, already sat at the table, eagerly awaiting his father's arrival.

Goten: "Hey, Dad! You think you can beat me in an eating contest today?"

Goku laughed heartily, rubbing his hands together, "You're on, Goten! But first, let's see who can finish their vegetables!"

As they gathered around the table, the laughter and chatter of the Son family echoed through the cozy home. The clinking of utensils and the occasional sound of Goku's hearty appetite filled the air—a symphony of ordinary joy that defined their peaceful days.

In the corner of the room, unnoticed by the others, Goten was huddled in a secret gaming session. The glow of his device illuminated his face as he feverishly tapped away.

Goten, under his breath: "Just one more match on Dragon Ball Legends... gotta get to Platinum!"

Goku, glancing over: "Goten, aren't you supposed to be eating?"

Goten quickly hid his device, a mischievous grin on his face, "Uh, just checking the time, Dad! Time for another round of... vegetable eating, right?"