Subchapter 1.1 celestial whispers

As the cosmic energies fluctuate, Whis and Beerus find themselves on Beerus' planet, observing the celestial events from their divine vantage point.

Beerus: (nonchalantly) "Whis, what's all this commotion about? Are those Saiyans stirring up trouble again?"

*Whis: (calmly) "It appears the universe is responding to a shift in energy. Mortals, especially Saiyans, always manage to keep things interesting."

*Beerus:* (intrigued) "Interesting, you say? Does it involve a feast?"

*Whis:* (smirking) "Not this time, Lord Beerus. The cosmos is in flux, and it may herald a change that goes beyond our usual amusements."

*Beerus:* (leaning back) "Hmph, so what do you suggest we do about it? Shall we intervene and swat them away like pesky flies?"

*Whis:* (thoughtfully) "Perhaps, but remember, every disturbance in the cosmos has its purpose. Mortals, especially Saiyans, have a way of discovering hidden potentials when faced with challenges."

*Beerus:* (crossing his arms) "Hidden potentials? Are we talking about those Saiyan transformations again?"

*Whis:* (nodding) "Indeed, Lord Beerus. But this time, it seems there's an unfamiliar energy at play, one that even I find intriguing."

*Beerus:* (raising an eyebrow) "You have my attention, Whis. Let's see how this cosmic drama unfolds. But if it disrupts my nap, heads will roll!"

As the gods continue to observe, the stage is set for the unfolding cosmic drama, with the fate of the Saiyans and the universe hanging in the balance.

In the ethereal realm of Beerus' planet, Whis hones in on the celestial disturbance with a focused gaze, his staff pointing towards the cosmic ballet.

Whis: (softly) "Lord Beerus, it's not just the Saiyans. There's a resonance, a harmony in the cosmic symphony. Something unprecedented is on the horizon."

Beerus. (leaning forward) "Harmony? Don't tell me the universe is learning to sing. That would be a bit too much, even for me."

Whis: (chuckling) "No, my lord. It's a metaphorical harmony—an alignment of energies and destinies. The Saiyans seem to be at the center of it."

Beerus: (curious) "Alignment? Destiny? You're getting poetic, Whis. Spit it out in plain words."

Whis: (seriously) "The Saiyans are on the verge of unlocking powers that transcend their usual transformations. It's as if the universe itself is responding to their potential."

Beerus: (raising an eyebrow) "Transcending transformations? Now that's intriguing. But why? And what's in it for us?"

Whis: (musing) "The 'why' remains uncertain, Lord Beerus. As for 'what's in it for us,' well, we might witness a spectacle beyond anything we've seen before."

Beerus: (smirking) "A spectacle, you say? Very well, Whis. Let the Saiyans dance with the cosmos. We'll be the audience, and if it's not entertaining, I'll take my nap."

As Whis continues to decipher the cosmic whispers, Beerus reclines on his throne, ready to witness the unfolding drama—a Saiyan dance with the cosmos that promises to be nothing short of spectacular.