Subchapter 3.3, Unexpected interruption.

THIS ISNT CANNON BTW- ITS FILLER.

As Vegeta's Zenith form radiated with celestial power, the battlefield seemed to tremble with anticipation. Golden Frieza, though taken aback by the Saiyan Prince's transformation, refused to yield to the overwhelming display of strength.

*Frieza:* (gritting his teeth) "Impressive, Vegeta, but your little parlor trick won't save you from your inevitable defeat."

With a defiant smirk, Vegeta gestured towards Frieza, his aura pulsating with cosmic energy. But just as the tension reached its peak, an unexpected interruption echoed across the battlefield—a taunt from an unlikely source.

Omni-man, drawn to the spectacle of the cosmic struggle, emerged from the shadows, his presence imposing and enigmatic. With a disdainful sneer, he directed his attention towards Frieza, his gaze filled with contempt.

*Omni-man:* (mocking) "Is this the so-called Emperor of the Universe? Pathetic. I've seen toddlers with more fight in them."

Frieza, incensed by the insult, bristled with fury. The audacity of Omni-man's taunt ignited a fire within him, fueling his determination to crush his adversaries with ruthless efficiency.

*Frieza:* (seething) "You dare mock me, insect? I'll show you the true meaning of power!"

But just as Frieza prepared to retaliate, another unexpected figure emerged from the shadows—an enigmatic figure clad in darkness, his presence as mysterious as it was foreboding.

Batman, the Dark Knight of Gotham, stood silently beside Omni-man, his cape billowing in the cosmic winds. Without a word, he locked eyes with Omni-man, a silent challenge passing between them.

*Batman:* (stoic) "You again, Omni-man. Always meddling where you don't belong."

*Omni-man:* (smirking) "Ah, the Bat. Always lurking in the shadows, aren't you?"

With tension thick in the air, the two formidable figures faced off, their silent standoff threatening to escalate into violence. But to the surprise of all, their confrontation took an unexpected turn.

With a shrug, Omni-man and Batman abruptly turned away from each other, their animosity dissipating as quickly as it had arisen. Without a word, they both headed towards a nearby space McDonald's, their desire for sustenance outweighing their desire for conflict.

The Nexus of Celestial Havoc crackled with confusion as the two unlikely adversaries sat down at a table, their capes draped over the chairs as they indulged in the simple pleasure of a cosmic meal.

Meanwhile, back on the battlefield, the Z Fighters watched in disbelief, unsure of how to react to the bizarre turn of events. Little did they know that the actions of Omni-man and Batman would have far-reaching consequences, shaping the course of the cosmic struggle in ways they could never have imagined.

As the Z Fighters tried to comprehend the surreal scene at the space McDonald's, an unexpected explosion resonated through the cosmos. Omni-man, seemingly without reason or provocation, detonated in a burst of celestial energy. The shockwave rippled through the Nexus of Celestial Havoc, leaving Batman standing amidst the remnants of their impromptu meal. With a stoic expression, Batman watched the dispersing cosmic dust, a single tear escaping from his masked eyes. The enigma of Omni-man's demise lingered, leaving the Z Fighters in a state of bewilderment, as the consequences of this unexpected turn reverberated through the cosmic tapestry, leaving them to grapple with the mysteries that awaited in the chapters yet to unfold.