10

*

*

*

*

*
In the end, Cruella conjured a boat and paddle to her treasure. Her priced treasure, being no other than Wednesday Addams.

Cruella had a grin fixed on her face for the rest of the day.

Whoever took Wednesday(unwillingly, If the girl's murderous look was anything to go by), was going to pay dearly sooner or later.

And when no one could find Ludovic Bagman and another young wizard that evening, Cruella's grin only became wider.

Ginny was watching the whole time, and couldn't help but shake her head at her cruel friend.

'What have i gotten myself into?'.

***********

"It is time". Remus Lupin said once he came out of the fire place.

"Time for what?". Alice was confused, so was everyone except Lily and James.

"What's happening?". Arthur asked, eyeing the three suspiciously.

"Why don't we all sit down first". Lily offered, already moving to the kitchen.

Once everyone had sat down at the dinning Molly asked impatiently. "What's going on?".

Lupin started. "You know how Moody's not here?, and when you all asked we said he's on a mission?". They nodded. "Well, the mission was for him to disguise himself as one of the death eaters and have access into the castle".

"What!?". Arthur stood up, hurrified. "How could you.... Why would you send him to his dead like that!?".

"We did not send him to his dead". James defended, giving Arthur a glare. "This is why we never told you, any of you. How do you think we are going to win this war if we don't make sacrifices!?".

"Well we have!, For so damn long!". Frank, who eventually came back, said angrily. "Now look at us! We still lost! And hurt the people we love on top of it!". This war (if there was still any to begin with), had taken alot from them. All of them.

"Well we haven't". Lupin spoke again. "lost, that is. Moody is fine, and the plan had worked".

"Really?". Frank quickly calmed down at this. For the first time in a long time, he had hope. "What is this plan, then?".

Lupin smiled, glad he now had everyone's full attention. "Now listen and listen carefully, This might just be the victory we've been waiting for for so long".

********
Cruella continued on walking through the maze like she was just out strolling. There wasn't a care on her face as she walked towards the place she knew the cup would be.

It was finally time.

Cruella had a sneer fixed on her face.

After all this years, after what they've done to her, Cruella would finally get what she'd always wanted.

Revenge.

They apparated in a graveyard, where a dark figure stood, waiting. The figure turned upon hearing the noise that comes with apparation. It was a big man, with one false eye and scars littered his face.

The man gave his fellow comrades a toothy smile. "Right on time, any of the kids would be here soon, get ready". He paused, eyes narrowed with a glare on his face. "Merlin knows how long I've been waiting for this moment".