3

*

*

*

*

*

Cruella was bored, and a bored Cruella was a recipe for disaster.

Everyone avoided her, completely  afraid of her, which she enjoyed alot. But people fearing you all the time tends to get boring at some point. Atleast back in Beauxbaton she had her worst and only friend to talk to.

She had wanted her friend to come with her and torture some poor souls, but her family moved back to the states, and they'd probably not see each other for a very long time.

With a bored sigh Cruella silently wandered the deserted halls while humming a chilling and hunting tune. All the Hogwarts students were in class at the moment, and both the Dumstrang and the rest of the Beauxbaton students were either in the Hogwarts library, outside of hogwarts, or in their carriage or ship. So yeah, she had the halls all to herself for now.

Cruella was minding her own business when suddenly she heard quiet noises coming from one of the empty classrooms. When she got closer the noises became louder and clearer.

''... your sister isn't here to save you now is she?''.

She heard laughter and a quiet whimper.

''You think just because your family is of an ancient and noble house you can get away with ratting us out? You are going to pay for that''.

''Please...''.

''Shut up! Seamus, the potion''.

''No! Please! You don't understa...''.

''Oh relax, it's just going to make you act abit...different. Now stay still''.

''No please!..''.

Normally, she doesn't lurk into other people's busy, and frankly, she didn't even care if they were going to murder that poor soul. But saving someone who was from a noble and ancient house meant they would be indebted to their saviour. Now Cruella wasn't about to miss such an opportunity.

With a cruel smile, she burst the door open like the drama queen she was. ''Hello boys''. Her voice was smooth and sweet, yet the boys shivered in fear and quickly stepped away from the scared little girl on the floor. Cruella's smile turned into nasty grin. ''Did I interrupt something? Oh my bad, I didn't mean to, my curiousity just got the better of me and I couldn't help but investigate where all that noise was coming from and well,  here I am. Now, does anyone want to explain to me what's going on?.. no? How disappointing~''. She swiftly removed her wand and sent a dark hex at each of the boys. They screamed in pain and fell on the floor. Cruelly smirked in delight. This was really fun. ''Bullying a junior? tut tut, that's very shameful darlings. Why not try someone your own size hm?''. Before she could send another spell, the boys quickly scurried away, running for their dear lives. Cruella laughed hysterically as they ran. This had surely made her day, how very entertaining.

''Tha..Thank you''. The little girl said nervously as she stood up.

''You're Welcome darling, What's your beautiful name?''.

Blushing, she shyly answered. ''Lucinda Parkinson''.

''Cruella De vil, pleasure''. They shook hands and Cruella escorted her to her common room. Classes were already over and the hall way was once again filled with students.

Ignoring all the stares they were receiving, they quietly made their way to the dungeons and towards the Slytherin common room.

Lucinda quietly said the password and the door opened. Once it did however, an older girl that looked like Lucinda came out and immediately hugged the girl. ''Oh Lucy! you had me worried! What happened!?''. She asked worried, fussing over the younger girl.

''Weasley and Finnegan happened''. Was all she said.

The older girl's expression suddenly changed and she looked like she was about to murder someone.  Cruella was impressed.

''I'll kill them''. And she was already on her way to do just that. Cruella was hoping she does, more entertainment won't hurt, now would it?.  But too bad she was stopped by probably her friends. She remembered the blond one as the one who was brave enough to talk to her on her first day at Hogwarts.

Seeing as no one was going to murder anyone anymore, Cruella became bored once again and turned to leave.

''Wait!''. Lucinda stopped her by holding one of her hand. ''Pansy, this is Cruella, she saved me from those two jerks''.

Pansy turned to her and froze, her anger turning to fear in an instant. Cruella sneered, She just loved inserting fear, it gives her pleasure. ''You should know, that those two jerks almost used a very dark, controlling spell on your sister''. She smirked.

Lucinda frowned. ''How are you sure they were about to use a dark spell on me?''.

Cruella smiled down at the first year. ''I felt it''. She simply said before turning back to a confused Pansy. ''You know what it meant if those idiots hit her with the spell right? What It'd do to her''. She sneered again when Pansy's eyes widened in realisation.

''How did you...''.

''Have a nice evening heiress Parkinson''.

With that, Cruella simply walked away without a care in the world.

''Pansy, do you think she knows?''. Draco asked, frowning. Pansy only nodded in stunned silence.

Blaise shook his head. ''How?''.

''What are you all talking about?''. Little Lucinda asked, confused.

''Lucy, I need you to be more careful''.

The girl sighed. ''I am. Weasley and Finnegan...''.

''Not them''. Pansy quickly cut her off. ''Am sure they won't be bothering you once we involve our Lord, no, you need to stay away from this Cruella''.

''Why?''.

''Just do as I say''.

''What a beautiful night to commit murder''. Cruella thought out loud, walking through the forbidden forest carelessly. She sighed. ''Too bad there are no tainted souls to end around here''.What? She may be Cruel, but she'd never end an innocent soul, Atleast not if it was unnecessary.

''You have really dark fantasies for a girl your age child''.

Cruella didn't even flinch or look surprised as a figure emerged from behind the trees. ''Professor Crouch''. She smiled up at the young man. ''What a surprise''.

''Indeed''. Professor Crouch Jr slowly approached the girl, eyes narrowed in suspicion. ''What are you doing here at this time? The forest is a dangerous place for a young girl like you''.

Cruella shrugged uncaringly. ''The forbidden forest is nothing but a relaxing place for me. I can handle myself professor''.

The professor didn't like her answer, because he became more suspicious of her and made an attempt to walk closer, but just as he took a step further, Professor Crouch Jr suddenly stopped and one of his eyes began to twitch in a funny way.

''Are you alright, professor?''. Cruella asked, not sounding worried at all.

The professor shook his head profusely, like he was trying to clear his mind. He reached in his pocket for something, but found it empty. He began to panic. ''I must leave now, I'd advice you do the same miss De vil''. He said quickly before rushing back to the castle. Cruella watched him limp away, which was suspicious since his leg was perfectly fine just moments ago.

Just as she was about to turn the other way, a shining object on the floor caught her attention. She quickly picked it up and investigated it. It was a small canteen. But when she opened it and sniffed it, it wasn't alcohol that was in it, it was a potion, a very familiar potion.

''Well well well''. Cruella smirked. ''An imposter? In Hogwarts?''. She chuckled. ''Looks like things are about to get a bit more interesting around here''.