2

*

*

*

*

*

It's been fourteen years since he'd won the war, and things where going just as he had planned for so many years. Magical Britain was now his, and his plans for it was going smoothly.

He never thought he'd arrive at this point, but here he was, sitting at the sit of his former nemesis, awaiting the arrival of the schools of Beauxbaton and Drumstrang. It didn't take long though, as soon enough the caretaker came alerting them of the arrival of Drumstrang.

The students of Drumstrang entered the greathall with style, pulling off a great performance that had the students and staffs awed, and the lords and ladies of the ancient houses nodding in approval. Once he greeted the headmaster of Drumstrang and the students had settled down the door to the great hall opened once more and the ladies of Beauxbaton began their performance. Everything was going well until a very dark presence suddenly had everyone frozen, even the lovely ladies of Beauxbaton had to stop their show in fear, as if they knew what was coming, or rather who.

____________________________________________

Its been seven good years since she'd been in Britain, and Cruella was only glad to be back home. Ofcause, as she was only fourteen she wasn't suppose to follow her school mates to Hogswarts, but she was Cruella, she got whatever she wanted without a sweat, and it helped many feared her, even her professors.

As dramatic as she was, she decided coming at a short notice would be fun. Ofcause, no one knew of her arrival, except the headmistress who seemed to be the only one that didn't fear her, or perhaps the giant was just good at hiding it. Anyhow, she was bored, and she wanted some fun. And fun, she had. Their looks of fear as she walked next to her headmistress was delightful. She always loved how only her presence could make even the bravest men tremble in fear. She was like a sweet calamity, beautiful and powerful, yet deadly and cruel, A sweet poison that would destroy anyone who dares comes near.

Her beautiful grey, bored eyes calmly scanned every student in the great hall. Those who dared look into them immediately turned away as fear overtook their every being. Cruella enjoyed every bit of it.

When she got bored casting fear into the poor lads and lasses she turned towards the staff table and almost sneered in absolute delight. She loved how every eyes that was on her quickly looked away, even the lords' and ladies'_who tried but failed to hide their fear and discomfort. However, A certain pair of red eyes refused to look away, and she was impressed when he stared straight into her eyes with no sign of fear, only curiosity and_something else.

Their staring compatition eventually came to an end when the headmistress of Beauxbaton began speaking. ''My apologies Seigneur Slytherin, for the interuption''. Madam Maxime spoke, her french accent potent. ''Cruella here..''. She turned to said girl who flashed her a dashing smile before turning back to lord Slytherin with a roll of her eyes at the young girl. ''Somehow managed to follow us here. I hope you do not mind, She can be alittle_too much sometimes''.

The child's innocent smile was still intact when he once again looked at her. She was odd in different ways. While her school mates were dressed in their blue uniforms she wore a lavishing black dress that hugged her every form, with a slit at the side that revealed one of her flawless and pale legs. Her hair was short and an odd combination of black and white, her grey eyes and innocent smile could make any man fall for her in seconds. But he wasn't fooled by her feigned innocence, he had felt her magic before she even entered the great hall like everyone else. It was delighfully dark and powerful, and she made no effort to even hide it. She was unique, very different from any witch or wizard he had ever met, and one thing Tom Riddle loved more than anything, was unique, and priceless things. This time however, it was a beautiful young lady, a very powerful, very dark, beautiful young lady.

Tom Riddle, now lord Marvolo Slytherin, smiled down at the young girl, eyes flashing a vibrant red. ''Ofcause''. He finally answered, his eyes never leaving the girl's grey ones. Cruella, her name was. ''I will be delighted to have her in my school''.

''Wonderful!''. Madam Maxime said cheerfully. ''Thank you mon Seigneur''. With that she turned to the rest of her students and nodded for them to continue with their performance before heading to the head table, greet the lords and ladies, then took a sit next to lady Parkinson. Cruella, ofcause, headed straight for the slytherin table and settled herself comfortably next to a blond haired boy.

''Hello''. The boy said, gaining her attention. He shifted uncomfortably when he met her bored grey eyes, but did not avert his eyes away. Cruella was impressed once again. ''Am Draco''. He stretched out his hand. ''Draco Malfoy''.

Cruella stared at him for awhile, making him more uncomfortable, before finally cracking a smile and took his hand. ''The name's Cruella''. Her voice was soft and sensual, her accent incredibly posh. Draco physically shivered. ''Cruella De vil''.

Draco nodded. ''Nice to meet you''. He said breathlessly before quickly turning away. Cruella smirked at this and turned away as well.

Those that where near and had heard couldn't help but steal glances at the girl. They had never seen anything like her, and they were all facinated yet scared at the same time. They were slytherins though, and slytherins respected power, and this girl, this young beautiful lady, had plenty of it without a doubt.

Cruella felt eyes on her as she watched her school mates perform very horribly_to her atleast_ before the Hogwarts students, teachers and lords and ladies. She knew it was a particular pair of red eyes, but she didn't stare back. This_Lord Slytherin facinates her. She had never met anyone who could look her straight in the eyes without feeling uncomfortable or look away quickly in fear. Even her headmistress who seemed to be the only one that didn't fear her back in school couldn't even stare at her eyes without shifting a bit in discomfort. She was impressed and curious, instead of afraid and paranoid. This was someone who could literally challenge her after all, Someone powerful enough to stand her in a dual, Yet she was facinated.

Yes, this was indeed going to be an interesting year.