ahemm-creep?

Chapter nine

Have you ever met someone and suddenly felt a connection with them? Like that person felt like your person without any second thought?
Have you met someone with the same choices and thoughts? Like it felt you're talking to your soul and heart in just a different body?
I've!
And trust me if you do, keep that person,please!

Flashback
Let's travel back in time when I got into the school!

"Stefan Bridges"  was from my class, but in different department. He was very heartwarming, who was too cool to give a shit about anything else. He was taller than me, but shorter than Mark. Wasn't a very good student though, but indeed had a heart of gold. He had somewhat honey-brown eyes which suited him. He had pretty black hair with a decent hairstyle. He was an extroverted person for those who knew him, but am introvert with the unknown.

I met him on my first day of school, it was our English class. All the students were asked to gather for attending the class because English was a common subject for all. There were so many students like me, it made me nervous. So nervous that I was literally sweating. The teacher asked me about my previous school and my name, I replied with my heart trying to leave it's respective place and shaking hands. While the class was going on and  I sat with Sally and Taan, I felt a burning gaze on me. I looked around attempting to find who's looking at me only to find a guy seated in the next row staring at me like I was some sort of ghost or something. I gave him a polite smile not trying to be rude, which he returned immediately. I broke the eye contact and started concentrating to what the teacher was explaining. Even then he didn't bludge and kept looking at me.

*So I guess the fact that Daisy caught him looking at her didn't bother him anyway, BUT CREEPED HER OUT!*