official?

Chapter seven

After Adam's birthday celebration, it was 26th December, me and Mark both wanted something about us, but we decided to take it slow.

The very next day, 27th December Mark had a plan of going to the amusement park with his friends. I preferred staying home. He had a headache right after he came back from the park. And I decided to talk to him the very next moment. It was past 12 at midnight so it was already 28th December, he texted me in a bit stating everything about his day and how bad his headache was, how he wish I was present there too.

We were more than friends, less than lovers.
We were more than lovers, less than soulmates.
We were everything yet nothing!

I wanted to clarify, wtf are we! He replied with 'yes we are everything your heart wants us to be!' he added, 'remember the day I told you about the moon? And you replied casually-?' I said 'yeaa, what about the moon? Ik it's pretty tonight as well!' He replied with 'yea sure, but I want you to Google that right now and lemme know!' I was surprised and questioned myself why will he even tell me to Google those stuffs (T_T). But I did eventually, and what I saw took my breath away.
He just did not-

..........(⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)..... I was on tears. I didn't know how to react and process everything.

I just looked at him as a friend, untill I realised I loved him

WE WERE FINALLY OFFICIAL!!!
It felt so SO good to call that dino-giraffe guy mine<3.
And also, I guess his headache is going to last forever (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

*And this might be your sign to get out of your situationship and start dating!! YOU'D LOVE IT i swear to God! Daisy loved it too! Trust her on this!!*