Same as usual

Chapter one

Hello, well this is awkward! But let's bear with it shall we, oh me who you ask? I'm Daisy Miller, a girl with attachment and trust issues, who overthinks and overloves and with millions of dreams.

Daily routine in Daisy's life:

I cursed under my breath when I heard my alarm ringing, (aish this bitch won't let me sleep peacefully). My mom came and told me "It's already 7am, are you sure you still want to sleep and skip school?"
My eyes shot opened when I heard her say '7am' even though the idea of skipping school and sleeping a little more felt really good but unfortunately I can't, because I'm a new student and 'first impression is the last impression'. I told my mom I'm up! She gave me a 'are you sure' look- I was like 'yeaa, you blind?' she signed and made her way outside my room. It was my habit to check phone and reply to everyone who texted me early in the morning. But the time caught my eye. It was just 06:14am. Gwadd that woman! I bet every mom is like this. I could've slept a lil more (T_T daramtically crying).

Whatever, I got ready and made my way to the school, on reaching I went straight to my class. "Finally some sleep with peace!" I said as I saw my whole class was empty. It was 07:45am our assembly starts at 08:00am, so I've 15 long minutes to sleep. I kept my bag on the desk and drifted to my lovely dreamland.
The bell rang and all the students gathered in the hall, after all the songs and prayers the principal came up for a speech which no one asked for and wished to listen, and finally we could get back to our respective classes. But something again caught my eye, rather someone...

*I'll let y'all live in a bit suspense and will let you wonder who it might be! ;)*