𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

No. 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey, 2015

"Ly, stay close to me, your father would flay me alive if anything bad happened to you." Remus placed his hand in between her shoulder blades and guided her toward the perfect looking house.

Lyra's eyes scanned the white house. It looked like one of those houses you'd see in movies, that the girl next door lived in.

"This is where Harry lives?" She raised an eyebrow sceptically, turning to Remus who nodded.

"This is the most boring neighborhood I've ever been in." Nymphadora Tonks said, staring around in distaste.

"It's so dull." Lyra mumbled, walking up the stone walkway. "I'd never want to live here. You'd have to pay me a lot of money to buy a house here."

"Oh hurry up all of you, we're here for Potter. Not to gossip about how dull the neighborhood is." Mad-eye Moody pushed past Lyra and Remus, unlocking the door with a wave of his wand. "Homenum Revelio."

The charm swept through the house, until it alerted the group to movement in the upstairs bedroom.

"Wands out." Moody moved toward the stairs, his wooden leg clunking softly on the carpet.

Lyra slid her wand out of it's holster on her thigh. She crept up the stairs behind the ex-auror, muttering 'lumos' as she went.

The lock clicked open on the door to Potter's room, and there he stood, wand out, hair messy, glasses askew.