𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Scotland, 2015

Lyra and Percy were still wrapped in a bubble of euphoria, both still on a high from their engagement. None of their friends knew Percy had finally proposed, and it would stay that way until they met up in Hogsmeade, the couple did not want another ear-shattering howler from Leo.

They'd decided to just enjoy the time to relax and bask in the joy of their future together.

A future they never thought they would get.

✶✷✶

Daughter of a Death Eater?

by Rita Skeeter

All anyone can talk about at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is the Illvermorny Champion, Andromeda Lyra Black! After she charmed the dragon to sleep in the first task of the tournament, she's been all anyone can discuss!

But what of her surname? We have all heard the surname Black before. Most notoriously known by Sirius Black, mass murder.

What some might forget, is that Black had a younger brother. Regulus Arcturus Black, a known Death Eater, went missing at the end of the war. He is assumed dead.

There were no reports of Sirius Black ever having children, so Miss Black could quite possibly be his niece. Which would make her the child of a Death Eater.

Who is her mother? Why was she in America? Is Regulus Black still alive and in hiding?

We warn parents to tell their children to keep their distance from Andromeda Black after this shocking discovery. The Blacks are notorious for their madness and support of the dark side.